American Amicable Easy Term

Briarwood

Does anyone out there have any experience with American Amicable underwriting regarding their Easy Term? Their quoting software has just one rate and I see in the product guide they write Standard up to a Table 4, so would the software and/or rate card be at a typical Standard or a typical Table 4? And, if it is Standard, then is Table 4 200%? Or, is their just one rate and that's it? I want to see how competitive they are in regards to other carriers before getting contracted. I called them up, but couldn't get a straight answer.

On a side note, does anyone have any additional insight on other specific carriers using similar underwriting classes for their simplified issue/non-med term products. The verbiage is so vague, and it's hard to get a straight answer from the home office.

I want to make sure I am comparing 'apples-to-apples' the best I can.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone out there have any experience with American Amicable underwriting regarding their Easy Term? Their quoting software has just one rate and I see in the product guide they write Standard up to a Table 4, so would the software and/or rate card be at a typical Standard or a typical Table 4? And, if it is Standard, then is Table 4 200%? Or, is their just one rate and that's it? I want to see how competitive they are in regards to other carriers before getting contracted. I called them up, but couldn't get a straight answer.

On a side note, does anyone have any additional insight on other specific carriers using similar underwriting classes for their simplified issue/non-med term products. The verbiage is so vague, and it's hard to get a straight answer from the home office.

I want to make sure I am comparing 'apples-to-apples' the best I can.

Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure their rating means they will take up to a table 4 rating. Contact your upline with questions as that's why they are earning overrides off you. Also, why are you recommending American amicable?. Lots of other non med carriers that are priced better

The rates given have table 4 built in. If a person is less than table 4, they still pay table 4. That is why they can do it simplified issue. They get a mix of healthy with the not so healthy.

The rates given have table 4 built in. If a person is less than table 4, they still pay table 4. That is why they can do it simplified issue. They get a mix of healthy with the not so healthy.

That's right and it's accept/reject. There are no other table ratings. They either get table 4 or they don't get the policy. They are very, very difficult to deal with.

Not worth the trouble in my opinion.

Thanks for the replies. I am not recommending American Amicable. I just want to see how they compare to the competition.

Thanks again.

Super fast approvals (3-7 days), easy E-APP, and fair pricing, though they might not be the absolute lowest in all cases. They also have a ROP option which a few people actually like.
No problems whatsoever dealing with them. Commissions direct deposited twice a month (around the 2nd and 17th of each month) depending on when case is approved.
Good online illustration system too.

Last edited:
Back