American Benefit Services

All levity aside. Does anyone know anything about American Benefit Services, Inc.. Are they honest? Are their products good for seniors (UHC/Secure Horizons)? Can an inexperienced agent make money through their system?

I am with them and have been with them for a while; I have several contracts parked with that house and I can say they have been one of the most supportive groups I've come across in terms of getting appointments, statuses, supplies, and answers. I have referred other agents to this house.

I cannot say anything about the ad posted above because it is new and I have no experience with it.

I would say after working with MAs and hearing and knowing what I know in the last couple of years, success will vary per area; so in other words, just b/c Chicago may be a gold mine, does't mean Cali will, okay, something to keep in mind if you plan to participate in their program. Area is key; not state; and hey, not even county.. certain zips in selected counties may be more fruitful than others.... keep that in mind..... So, moving on...

As for Mr. Stratton and his downline, no complaints. They try to do all they can for their agents. And like any agency, if you're a high producer, they will definitely give you more priority than the others.

As an agency, they do all they can to ensure support to the agent as best as they're able and with the tools they have. But at the end of the day, you as an independent agent, have to rely on you to make sure you get all that you need to ensure productivity; in other words, I've finally learned and realized: NO SUCH THING AS PERFECT FMO. Caphiche.. okay...

Good luck; hope this helps.

Conference call today said that pre-set appointments\leads are free, after you pay the $295 commitment fee to make sure you're serious about it. They did say that their lead system isn't perfect and they had to fire one of their telemarketers last week. Give them credit though for characterizing their pre-set appointment system as a crapshoot.

Last edited:
$295 commitment? What about their commitment to you?

Want to throw them through a loop? When they tell you there is a fee to start, just tell them that is great and they can just cut you a check.

Hi, I am thinking of signing up with them. Spoke to them today. Anyone out there who is working with them I can contact for the real deal?

Thanks!!!

email: henderson dot darry at gmail.com

Back