American Continental E-App is Awesome!

Could you elaborate a bit? Cont is one of my main carriers but in the past they've always had massive complications when they first roll out new systems.

Did you do the Email sig option or the voice sig?

The voice sig option I'm really curious about. No live person but an automated system that you call into, I think they're the first company to try this. At least that I know of.

Thanks!

Could you elaborate a bit? Cont is one of my main carriers but in the past they've always had massive complications when they first roll out new systems.

Did you do the Email sig option or the voice sig?

The voice sig option I'm really curious about. No live person but an automated system that you call into, I think they're the first company to try this. At least that I know of.

Thanks!

I did the Email signature option. The process just felt very easy, the application is well organized and the email signature process is very simple. You just check a few boxes and click the sign button.

Continental Life do the same?

They're the same company, same with AHLIC, Aetna health and life. Different names for different states.

I did the Email signature option. The process just felt very easy, the application is well organized and the email signature process is very simple. You just check a few boxes and click the sign button.

Thanks for the response. Glad to hear the E-app is a success so far.
I'm going to look into a little more and might give it a shot.

Has anyone tried the voice signature option?

Back