American Family Question / Coverage Related

I have pieces of the Dec pages, but it doesn't does me required underlying limits.

Whatever company you are quoting will tell you what the required underwriting limits are for the policy you want to write with them.

All the autos are on the same policy, 2 semis, two grain trailers, a dump trailer, a grain truck, and 3 personal autos.

That should be a commercial auto policy requiring a commercial umbrella.

Whatever company you are quoting will tell you what the required underwriting limits are for the policy you want to write with them.

That should be a commercial auto policy requiring a commercial umbrella.

I know what my required underlying limits are, just not the company that he is currently with.

And it's all a farm policy, farm property, a commercial property for a rental duplex that is rented by the week, farm auto policy which has trailers, personal autos, and farm semi's on it, then a farm umbrella.

In my world, that's how you write the farm package. It doesn't automatically make it a commercial auto policy if they are for strictly farm use, and no hauling for hire. They are then farm use, hauling dry commodities to market, and get a farm policy rate instead of commercial rate.

Here in Minnesota American family is tough to beat on farm semis. Grinnell has been doing a pretty good job as they write it on a personal auto.

Here in Minnesota American family is tough to beat on farm semis. Grinnell has been doing a pretty good job as they write it on a personal auto.

Grinnell does have some stupid cheap semi rates, but we have them as a carrier, so that helps. We were just trying to package everything with NWAG, which is by far my preferred farm outlet.

Back