American Health Underwriters

I must be the only one that
had a deal go south and they took my vested renewals.....but before that they paid great...do they still give away gold rings to the top producers......

ring.jpg

LOL STI - I was wondering when you would chime in! (Scott and I had a conversation about AHU prior to this). Yes, they do still give out rings to the top producers - but I don't know if they are gold or gold w/diamonds 'cause I'm not a top producer.

Great picture though - If I had that now, I would be tempted to take it to a pawn shop!

Like I said, if you are willing to work hard - it could be a great place for you, just like any other place. LOL, maybe I should buy a wig and try going B to B there again. It could be that when I walk in looking like "the man", they cop an immediate negative opinion and I feed it right back or vice a versa. Kris is younger and may have a different opinion but I don't think so.

Are you sure you weren't beat up by some hippie in Boulder back in the 70's?

Are you sure you weren't beat up by some hippie in Boulder back in the 70's?

I think one of them gave me a tab of acid back then, took me to a Dead concert and now I wonder around looking for Jerry. I found Elvis :elvis: but just can't seem to locate Jerry. Anybody know where I can find a shower? Never mind, I see a creek..........yeah man, far out........I'm green now! Peace. Here comes the mother ship! Hi Timothy.....let's "turn on, tune in and drop out".:goofy:

........and it's 1, 2, 3.. what are we fight'n for, don't ask me I don't give a damn.......

</IMG></IMG>

Last edited:
Is anyone appointed with American Health Underwriters? And if so please tell me what you think of them.

Thanks!

I just wrote my first two apps with them today. The only problem so far is the World Applications. Can we say signatures? It takes an hour to complete an app. I had 4 signatures on one page. :arghh:

You might want to read your contract, especially the part that says they own your renewals if your monthly check drops below $150. (That figure might be $100, can't recall exactly and dont want to take the time to look it up).

Of course since they advance, they own your butt any way.

Surely there is someone other than AHU that can offer you a World contract. I haven't had any reason to use World in over a year.

You might be a masochist.

Back