American Health Underwriters

Ask them if they still give you a gold ring for being a top producer,,,,,

ring.jpg

can we loose the damn ring already?? my gawd, every stinking time AHU comes up that rind shows up...... what does it say when you have a pic of your ring saved on your cpu??

I guess i could post my poker ring i won, or trophies i got playing in tourneys.... naw, too much trouble...

If working as earned, why do you need them?

They will still confiscate your monthly check the first time it drops below their minimum and never reinstate.

You do realize you are working for them, not yourself, right?

I am currently signed up through Health Choice One here in Denver to sell the World ExpressMed Product. And from what I understand that is an exclusive product to HCO just as Freedomcare is exclusive to AHU.

Both of these plans are exclusive plans to each company HCO and AHU. I can't go directly to World to sell either of these products.

My interest with AHU is that they are offering a higher commission rate by 5 points. And from what I can tell it's looking like they have a greedy contract.

Both of these plans are exclusive plans to each company HCO and AHU. I can't go directly to World to sell either of these products.

My experience is that these are just "private label" versions of other World plans.

Can't speak for all, but in my state (FL) World, GTL, Celtic, etc. are all what I would consider "second-tier" type stuff, below the "major league" level.

Back