American Health Underwriters

I highly advise all Health Agents to avoid GA's unless you are maybe selling just a few Health cases on the side.

I was forced to use a GA at one time when a major carrier in my market was not accepting new agents (what a joke).

The GA really got in my way and added ZERO value.

Maybe for life insurance but for my model and the full time health agent model - no thanks.

Forget the commission would you rather sell 2 policies at 15% commission or 1 at 25% commission because product B is not price or benefit competitive. These companies paying 25 to 40% commission with over rides are not 1st tier, it is mathematically not possible with so many hands in the cookie jar.

can we loose the damn ring already?? my gawd, every stinking time AHU comes up that rind shows up...... what does it say when you have a pic of your ring saved on your cpu??

I guess i could post my poker ring i won, or trophies i got playing in tourneys.... naw, too much trouble...

jelousssssssss.........want to see my Unicare top producer awards.....

Hi Guys I had some questions about American Health Underwriters out of Ft. Worth, Texas. I did the research about them and havent found any negative comments about them. Im trying to figure out if they are scamming me or not. The advance 7 months but I cant get a straight answer from them about when we receive the balance. They said not until my balance is caught up. Which sounds to me like never as long as Im getting advances. Any one else have any thing good or bad to say about them or know how they do business?

also ask Karen what the interest rate is on their debt balance is these days.....

I did the research about them and havent found any negative comments about them.

Perhaps you might want to research a bit more . . .

Im trying to figure out if they are scamming me or not.

Keep looking. It's there.

The advance 7 months but I cant get a straight answer from them about when we receive the balance.

If this were a detective show, that would be called a clue.

They said not until my balance is caught up.

You got at least part of the answer.

Which sounds to me like never as long as Im getting advances.

You are getting close.

Now a question for you.

What do they have (from a product perspective) that is so unique you feel a need to sell a 2nd tier carrier no one has ever heard of that uses a rented, limited network?

You might also want to ask who get's the $25 app fee, the $40 or so monthly association fee, and how much commission is paid to you on these fees.

Back