American Republic

Hi everyone,

I have debated starting an insurance career for a year or so now and I think that it could be a decent time to start one now. Obviously I would like to be independent but would prefer to start out with a company so I know what I am doing. What are your thoughts on American Republic? Is this a decent company to start out with? I know they are hiring in my area for senior sales reps. Thanks!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
sorry, I did do a search on them but could not find a whole lot about them until after I posted and saw similar threads at the bottom.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on American Republic? Is this a decent company to start out with?

The company is not nearly as important as the individual you will look to as a mentor for guidance and training. Vet them strenuously. Ask about past results with new recruits - and verify the assertions you get.

That's where the magic is!

They are recruiting now in TX. I have looked into it. I am a big life insurance guy- so I am interested in hearing more about KC Life, that's who they place their life through....

well, that was quick, I jumped right back out again. It was like a swimming pool, I jumped in, did not like the water, jumped out. I guess I will leave it at that.

Back