America's Largest Insurance Association To Disband

Dang. I really need to start me an association. Looks like Rick and John will be able to stop selling insurance soon (if they haven't already).

We can work together on it if you want.

IAFHLIA.

International Association of Former Health & Life Insurance Agents.

There have got to be quite a few of them out there. Folks who left the mortgage and real estate business for the easy money in health & life insurance. Former car salesmen, former Mega agents.

My guess is we can have 40,000 paying members within 6 months.

What do you say?

IAFHLIA.

There have got to be quite a few of them out there. Folks who left the mortgage and real estate business for the easy money in health & life insurance. Former car salesmen, former Mega agents.

What do you say?

Heck, I might even quit my career just so I can join!

Dan

I don't know. I have a sneaky suspicion that they wouldn't be very good at paying their dues. I'm looking for some EASY money Bob. Keep brainstorming. I'm sure we can come up with something.

IAFHLIA.

What do you say?

Ed,

I'm very much interested in this.

If you're selling, do you accept Zimbabwean pounds of Nigerian dollars? Just yesterday, I received an email from Oscar Baker II from Nigeria. He has a lot of funds to invest abroad, as he has been isolated from his government because they confiscated all the property left by his late grandfather Oscar Baker Sr. His farming business in Zimbabwe had a similar fate.

I was told that I get to keep 80% of everything involved during the purchase of your Assn.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Back