America's Largest Insurance Association To Disband

Val

I will consider your offer. However, I also received this letter that I must also consider:

Ed

I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction .This by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and 'top secret'. You have been recommended by an associate on the Forum who assured me in confidence of your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude involving a pending business transaction requiring maximum confidence.
I am a Nigerian presently on attachment in united kingdom, but at the same time the chairman of contract review panel who is interested in importation of goods into Nigeria with funds which are presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to commence this business we solicit your assistance to enable us transfer into your account the said trapped funds The source of this fund is as follows : During the last Regime here in Nigeria, some Government Officials set up companies and awarded themselves contracts which were grossly over-invoiced in various ministries. The present Government set up a contract Review Panel and we have identified a lot of inflated contract funds which are presently floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria ready for payment. However, by virtue of our position as civil servants and members of this panel, we cannot acquire this money in our names.

I have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues of the panel to look for an overseas partner into whose account we would transfer the sum of US$21,500,000.00 (Twenty One Million, Five Hundred Thousand United .States Dollars) Hence we are writing you this letter.We look forward to your response. Happy insurance selling.

The loss of this association is truly tragic.
I recommend everyone join the International Goat Association "IGT",
The International Goat Association

They offer free training.

Wait just a minute! Shouldn't you run that by our very own Goat Man (Frank S.)?:swoon:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DS4, if IGT is considering raising goats for meat, I will not join. They are too cute. Just ask Frank.

I am sincerely disappointed , Ed. I have been trying to join your association for over two years, but never could complete the transaction. I think someone "blackballed" me. In any case, you have my sincere condolences and may you have success in your future endeavors.:sad:

Last edited:
Arn...I'm sorry but I was not aware of that. You know I would have instantly approved the request and waived all of your dues.

I feel badly, so I'll include you in the distribution of funds.

Last edited:
To answer the questions...

I did not consider giving the Association away. The "Walk Across America For Groats Disease" is an event that I could not ignore.

Dick Groats was my all time favorite baseball player. I am still coming to grips with the what Groats disease did to him.

It is a terrible debilitating disease that ruins many lives.

I would like to personally donate 1,000.00 us dollars to the "walk for groats" I know it is only a drop in the bucket but I truly hope it will help.

In addition I will also donate 1,000 black muslim hats as they seem to have a mystic calming effect on Groats patients.

Please Keep the fight going, you are a hero for taking up this cause.

Last edited:
Ed,

I'm very much interested in this.

If you're selling, do you accept Zimbabwean pounds of Nigerian dollars? Just yesterday, I received an email from Oscar Baker II from Nigeria. He has a lot of funds to invest abroad, as he has been isolated from his government because they confiscated all the property left by his late grandfather Oscar Baker Sr. His farming business in Zimbabwe had a similar fate.

I was told that I get to keep 80% of everything involved during the purchase of your Assn.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Wait a second. I got the same email from that guy....But after reading your post, I rushed him all my credit card info, ss number and banking info, before you could take the deal...

He should be getting back to me any day now.

I can't help but wonder if the association is being forced to disband because of anti-trust laws. Just as the telephone company was deemed a monopoly, an association with 57% of agents being members might have been considered the same thing.

Come on Ed, 'fess up. Were you forced into this decision?

Rick

There is something fishy going on here. Someone is forcing him to shut down. Someone didn't like the power the group was starting to have and clearly is forcing him to close down.

I bet someday, the truth will come out. Might even see it on 60 mins or dateline or something.

Back