Anal Warts / which Carrier ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as they're under 300 lbs., I have a very sharp little pocket knife handy and just remove them myself. Bingo! First day coverage.:idea:

p.s.- if they're over 300 lbs., I have a guy who will do it for me and we split the case. Easy peazy, lemon squeezy!:jiggy:

So long as they're under 300 lbs., I have a very sharp little pocket knife handy and just remove them myself. Bingo! First day coverage.:idea:

p.s.- if they're over 300 lbs., I have a guy who will do it for me and we split the case. Easy peazy, lemon squeezy!:jiggy:

Ewwwwwwwwww, that's icky and disgusting!!! :swoon:

I'll keep sending them to LH. :yes:

Why cap it at 300#'s ?

That is kinda *icky

The best company is really YOUR best company. Just lie on the app and mark "no" where it asks about anal warts. Just don't get it mixed up with the question that asks about them being "anal retentive".

Which make me wonder.....does the use of a butt plug, if prescribed, constitute treatment or maintenance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back