And THIS is why one should limit the use of real names on the forums

When you click on Members and scroll all the way down, on the right side of the screen it shows what members are having a birthday each day. I've checked it quite a few times and you're the 1st one it showed that I was familiar with.

So you are the forum stalker....

Good thing my real name isn't that prominent on here, and that I'm not with a broker/dealer regulated by FINRA... or it could easily become a professional issue.

i'm impressed you managed to piss someone off so much they took the time to file a complaint lol

Besides that, all of her clients did the same as well as anyone who tried to help her

I would guess everyone in her life did the same

Good thing my real name isn't that prominent on here, and that I'm not with a broker/dealer regulated by FINRA... or it could easily become a professional issue.

i would suggest deleting posts with your name. I always said from the very beginning there is zero reason for me to use my real name on here and it blew my mind people posted the things they do on here with their real name lol

i would suggest deleting posts with your name. I always said from the very beginning there is zero reason for me to use my real name on here and it blew my mind people posted the things they do on here with their real name lol

I have never had a problem.

Back