And THIS is why one should limit the use of real names on the forums

DHK and STBROKER, congrats on your bum designations! How amazing; you can be real and give out good advice to receive the prestigious award you both have obtained. Good job, you bums! Continue to give out quality advice; you won't have enough room at home for them!:D:D:D:fibs: Keep up the great work; great advice!!!

Reactions: DHK
Reactions: DHK
As a person that is told I'm a bit harsh at times AND consistently doesn't fully agree with one aspect of life as a lot of people on this forum, there are three things you can do:

1) unwatch a thread that doesn't interest you any longer and let people vent (and ignoring quoted comments, that took getting used to)

2 ignore them- which I do sometimes for 24 hour stints to let things cool down. Then I just move on.

3) Complain about 300O0000 daily posts and rant.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. This forum can get a bit attacky at times. It's largely the anonymous nature of the internet.

This is not a place for the thin skinned... but in truth insurance sales in general are not a place for the thin skinned...

Sales are for thick skinned, hardheaded folks with just enough mental capacity to know how to deal with a public who knows no end in how to cause stress, high blood pressure, and ulcers... and turn them into well adjusted premium payers. :laugh:

Sales are for thick skinned, hardheaded folks with just enough mental capacity to know how to deal with a public who knows no end in how to cause stress, high blood pressure, and ulcers... and turn them into well adjusted premium payers

CAR0LINAFAN52bd3358bfdb7.jpg

Latest posts

Back