And yet another thread about a CRM

sdiaz

Expert
I know there are a millions threads on this, but I am overwhelmed. I'm looking for a good CRM with automation for my sub-agency. Every time I look I see a new one around the corner. There are so many! I'm looking to grow to 10-20 agents.
I've narrowed it down to AgentCRM, Agency Bloc and MedicarePro crm. I need to make a choice soon because AEP is around the corner and I want to be prepared. I'm also offering ACA. I've read on this site that some agents use multiple CRMS'.
One specifically for marketing purposes and another as an actual CRM. I just want one that can do everything efficiently. Please help!!
Getting desperate as I don't want to continue searching and just pick one I'll be happy and satisfied with.

Thanks!

My company uses AgencyBloc, so I signed up to use it for most of this year. There are integrations my company didn’t include that I’d like to use. The main benefit is that it integrates with SmartEnroll, which is what my upline uses as a form of ConnectureDRX. Since they didn’t buy the commissions part and didn’t buy the Zapier part, I can’t say if I’m happy with it overall. It integrates with the new RetireFlo which people are raving about, but I haven’t been able to try yet. My review is limited to what my upline has done, but YOU could buy those integrations. If they offer you a trial, do it. You could also try GoHighLevel and see if you like it, then charge people to use it. You’d have to customize it yourself and that would take time away from your real work.

If you're starting and don't understand the automations and just want a system to build from? I really liked Less Annoying CRM. If you need more like a dialer capability and automation? I've been really impressed with AgentCRM. There are so many choices and there are some great people doing great things with automation that I would trust (Todd King) to consider.

With 10-20 agents getting them all to use it will be the hardest part lol. Make sure what you choose is versatile and has integrations and room to grow, because plans always change and technology is changing even faster. Knowing the system top to bottom will allow you to help the agents you have because believe me, they will have questions.
If you want something that is custom built for your brand, has 24/7/365 support, and has specific features that you don't see in the other ones check out www.7-fa.com

Go High Level is the best and is the platform built on. I recommend building 1 out from scratch and learning the functions so you can be self-sufficient and not relying lead platform. You can buy an existing insurance agent snapshot and it can be downloaded directly there you'll still need to create workflows add bots and things like that but at least to investment into your career

If you're starting and don't understand the automations and just want a system to build from? I really liked Less Annoying CRM. If you need more like a dialer capability and automation? I've been really impressed with AgentCRM. There are so many choices and there are some great people doing great things with automation that I would trust (Todd King) to consider.
I am new to automation, but want to learn and implement off the bat. So which one between AgentCRM and Todd King?

Back