And yet another thread about a CRM

If you're starting and don't understand the automations and just want a system to build from? I really liked Less Annoying CRM. If you need more like a dialer capability and automation? I've been really impressed with AgentCRM. There are so many choices and there are some great people doing great things with automation that I would trust (Todd King) to consider.
I really want to take advantage of AI as well.

MedicarePro does Automation as well
MP does pretty much everything a medicare agent needs to do. Their new client portal is just as good as Retireflo, part B penalty calculator and even snail mail letters.

Some of the guys on here use S&S. Mainly for providers and such. I've got the provider search on my website. That with Sunfire, I'm pretty well covered.

MP does pretty much everything a medicare agent needs to do. Their new client portal is just as good as Retireflo, part B penalty calculator and even snail mail letters.

Some of the guys on here use S&S. Mainly for providers and such. I've got the provider search on my website. That with Sunfire, I'm pretty well covered.

Your doctor search tool is worthless. Honestly, sunfire is horrible with doctor searches and highly inaccurate.

Edit: I first read that your doctor search is with sunfire. I see it’s not. What is it connected to?

That said, I want to try out medicarePro again but what I’ve learned is the companies don’t make it easy to move a big book of business to a new CRM. I found it impossible last year to get everyone and anything moved over. Customer service was of no help, including Gohigh level that so many tout. They were clueless.

Your doctor search tool is worthless. Honestly, sunfire is horrible with doctor searches and highly inaccurate.

Edit: I first read that your doctor search is with sunfire. I see it’s not. What is it connected to?

That said, I want to try out medicarePro again but what I’ve learned is the companies don’t make it easy to move a big book of business to a new CRM. I found it impossible last year to get everyone and anything moved over. Customer service was of no help, including Gohigh level that so many tout. They were clueless.
If you're referring to Sunfire's search tool I wouldn't know because I don't use theirs. Mine is a page on my website. It's really just links to the carrier sites but it's all dressed up cute and pretty.

It's really for my clients but I use it way more than they do.

If you're referring to Sunfire's search tool I wouldn't know because I don't use theirs. Mine is a page on my website. It's really just links to the carrier sites but it's all dressed up cute and pretty.

It's really for my clients but I use it way more than they do.

Ok cool. S&S is the only accurate one I’ve seen. Of course, carrier websites are excellent as well. Didn’t know you could do that

Ok cool. S&S is the only accurate one I’ve seen. Of course, carrier websites are excellent as well. Didn’t know you could do that
I think I read on here that you're using Retireflo. Can't really remember.

MP has their own version of RF. I've got mine linked to Calendy on my website. When someone uses Calendy to book an appointment, MP automatically sends it out. If they come in another way I simply send it another way.

I've noticed that MP has a lot more medicare related integrations than Radius.

MP has their own version of RF. I've got mine linked to Calendy on my website. When someone uses Calendy to book an appointment, MP automatically sends it out. If they come in another way I simply send it another way.

After playing around with MP for a little bit, I’m liking it more and more. I haven’t been able to dabble with automation since it’s not available in the trial version but it’s looking good.

S&S has one too “their own version of RF” but RF is just so user friendly, it’s worth it to spend $29 a month for AEP.
I tested out RF a couple of months ago but it’s not active right now.

I’ll have my Calendly direct them to my RF page as well.

MedicarePro might work well for me, and I’ll test it again after AEP, but I won’t get my hopes up that they can move everything over to their system correctly. Not one CRM has been able to do it yet. I would lose a LOT

Back