And yet another thread about a CRM

After playing around with MP for a little bit, I’m liking it more and more. I haven’t been able to dabble with automation since it’s not available in the trial version but it’s looking good.
Haven't found anything yet that MP can't do as far as automations. I used Radius for years and it can do everything that Radius can do.

And for those that care, MP will do the same things for final expense that it does for medicare.

Damn shame I'm not a paid spokesman, I could be getting paid for all this.

Haven't found anything yet that MP can't do as far as automations. I used Radius for years and it can do everything that Radius can do.

And for those that care, MP will do the same things for final expense that it does for medicare.

Damn shame I'm not a paid spokesman, I could be getting paid for all this.

Were you able to get ALL of your info from radius to MP? I feel like I’ll lose all of my notes, my fields, and my tasks (spouse turning 65 reminder), etc

Were you able to get ALL of your info from radius to MP? I feel like I’ll lose all of my notes, my fields, and my tasks (spouse turning 65 reminder), etc
Yes but with one of LD's caveats. I never put my clients in Radius. I used RB strictly for marketing. Once they became a prospect or client I put them in MP. So I didn't have as much to move as you.

Before MP I kept my clients in Advisors Assistant. Still do with my long time life business.

I used a crm way back in the dinosaur days called GBS. They were bought out by AgencyBloc. Within a year or so GBS was gone and everything was AB or the highway. That's going to happen to RB. Sooner or later.

But to answer your question, it really depends on how much you built RB out. But I'm sure Andrew can get your info over.

Also, you mentioned a spouse turning 65. MP does that for you. MP has an aging-in feature on it's dashboard. Every day it will tell you who's aging in and at what stage of the process.

I know there are a millions threads on this, but I am overwhelmed. I'm looking for a good CRM with automation for my sub-agency. Every time I look I see a new one around the corner. There are so many! I'm looking to grow to 10-20 agents.
I've narrowed it down to AgentCRM, Agency Bloc and MedicarePro crm. I need to make a choice soon because AEP is around the corner and I want to be prepared. I'm also offering ACA. I've read on this site that some agents use multiple CRMS'.
One specifically for marketing purposes and another as an actual CRM. I just want one that can do everything efficiently. Please help!!
Getting desperate as I don't want to continue searching and just pick one I'll be happy and satisfied with.

Thanks!
I have used some form of crm since 1993. Hubspot is incredible. It does everything you can imagine and some things you would never imagine. Plus their support is unmatched. They offer a free trial.

Yes but with one of LD's caveats. I never put my clients in Radius. I used RB strictly for marketing. Once they became a prospect or client I put them in MP. So I didn't have as much to move as you.

Before MP I kept my clients in Advisors Assistant. Still do with my long time life business.

I used a crm way back in the dinosaur days called GBS. They were bought out by AgencyBloc. Within a year or so GBS was gone and everything was AB or the highway. That's going to happen to RB. Sooner or later.

But to answer your question, it really depends on how much you built RB out. But I'm sure Andrew can get your info over.

Also, you mentioned a spouse turning 65. MP does that for you. MP has an aging-in feature on it's dashboard. Every day it will tell you who's aging in and at what stage of the process.
I also went from Advisors Assistant to MedicarePro. One of the best business decisions I've ever made! I went from feeling like I was fighting with my CRM to everything just working. And I completely agree, I wish they had a referral program or something as I've personally shown it to a dozen different agents that I know locally. Their new client portal is going to save me a ton of time this AEP

I also went from Advisors Assistant to MedicarePro. One of the best business decisions I've ever made! I went from feeling like I was fighting with my CRM to everything just working. And I completely agree, I wish they had a referral program or something as I've personally shown it to a dozen different agents that I know locally. Their new client portal is going to save me a ton of time this AEP
I just think mp is a little glitchy. What I mean is, when I delete a lead, it reappears again. I've tried severals ways to delete it and it just comes back. Another is when entering a plan for agency overrides, then trying to delete that company, I'm unable to.
Maybe it's due to being a trial version? Don't know.
And judging by that fact that not too many people are using it, as far as i've seen, I may be wrong, there might be better options.
I do like it and the price is just right for my budget. I'll spend more time with and see.

I just think mp is a little glitchy. What I mean is, when I delete a lead, it reappears again. I've tried severals ways to delete it and it just comes back. Another is when entering a plan for agency overrides, then trying to delete that company, I'm unable to.
Maybe it's due to being a trial version? Don't know.
And judging by that fact that not too many people are using it, as far as i've seen, I may be wrong, there might be better options.
I do like it and the price is just right for my budget. I'll spend more time with and see.
MP has been as smooth as butter for me. No problem deleting leads or anything else.

And tons of agents are using it. Many are on here but not posting about it.

You need to reach out to Andrew. Pretty sure there's a simple fix.

Back