Annualized commissions

That's actually not correct. Most people will keep what they have and simply take the rate increase. I call every client at the time of renewal and regardless of the carrier they'd rather stay put. A few will indeed want to explore other options - but not most.

John My point exactly, You are contacting people that never asked for your help, or that their Health Insurance Premium is a Priority. So I guess your statement would be true in your market. (Interruption Marketing)

She is correct with her statement.

But honestly, with 1000's shopping and researching daily, Its real easy to find someone with a problem and you can get out of trying to hunt down someone that is bleeding.

With this market and and how much business their is to be had.

Recommend this Book--High Probability Selling.

he was impeached.

Once again, Wrong information, He was not impeached, and I am not a Democrat, nor do I trust anybody with the name of Clinton.

Although the impeachment process succeeded at the level of the House of Representatives, without the Senate's confirming action in this matter, no further action was taken. [/font]

John My point exactly, You are contacting people that never asked for your help, or that their Health Insurance Premium is a Priority. So I guess your statement would be true in your market. (Interruption Marketing)

She is correct with her statement.

But honestly, with 1000's shopping and researching daily, Its real easy to find someone with a problem and you can get out of trying to hunt down someone that is bleeding.

With this market and and how much business their is to be had.

Recommend this Book--High Probability Selling.

How can you talk about interruption marketing (here and in another post) and then recommend HPS as method to counteract that marketing method when part of the foundation of that sales system entails telemarketing? It sounds like you have Jacques Worth HPS and Seth Godin's marketing applications mixed up.

Furthermore, you try to mitigate what some people have said on this board about one or two facets of our individuals sales systems, but unlike "some" of us, you offer nothing in return except to allude to how much better your system is than anybody else and you explicate various stats without backing up your information with resources when asked.

I don't refute that HPS is a good book because I recommend that as one of many books that one should add to their sales library. But what you are saying could be misintrepeted by somebody new and cause more confusion than necessary.

HPS endorses cold calling and attempts to find an even playing ground for all parties involved by making small commitments throughout the sales process in order to reach a mutually beneficial agreement by utliziing an application of the theory of permission marketing.

Once again, Wrong information, He was not impeached, and I am not a Democrat, nor do I trust anybody with the name of Clinton.

Although the impeachment process succeeded at the level of the House of Representatives, without the Senate's confirming action in this matter, no further action was taken. [/font]

Damn, you beat me to it. You are absolutely correct and John P. is wrong.

"to impeach" is the act of bringing federal charges against someone in office. Clinton was indeed impeached and history books list him as as one of two presidents who were impeached - with Andrew Johnson

"to impeach" is the act of bringing federal charges against someone in office. Clinton was indeed impeached and history books list him as as one of two presidents who were impeached - with Andrew Johnson

My bad. I apologize, John. Indeed, to impeach is merely to bring an accusation before a tribunal. Therefore, both Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were impeached although neither was found guilty of the charges by the Senate.:cry:

Correct. Clinton was also disbarred from the Supreme Court and suspended for 5 years - a rarely known fact.

Clinton Disbarred by Supreme Court

Interesting note that in America a person of such low proven ethical standards could actually be considered to be put back in the White House, even as the husband of the president.

You'd think suspension of a law license for lying would have harmed his political or personal career. Maybe my key to success in the insurance field is to get my license revoked. What am I missing...

Yea. I overlooked that. I'm in CA.

As far as I am aware, CA has one product available on an annualized advance basis, PacifiCare. The commission would be at the same level as going direct with the carrier (20%), but the guy over you as the GA (or whatever the designation) is on the hook for you getting chargebacks. That's why he gets the big bucks, I suppose.

Hopefully this is helpful. But I could be wrong.

Back