Annuity Leads/Appointment Setters

gregfurlong

What direct mail or appointment setting companies or web companies has anyone found to have a good system for annuity leads? I have seen Premier Annuity Prospects and CIS Marketing and Most Choice on the web but have only used cis

What direct mail or appointment setting companies or web companies has anyone found to have a good system for annuity leads? I have seen Premier Annuity Prospects and CIS Marketing and Most Choice on the web but have only used cis
I would trust only the mail drop service.
Appointment setter is an easy scam. Web companies got their leads by offering booklet, which may work for some but most of the leads are interested in the booklet instead of doing business.

Please share what you find out, I am interested in selling more annuities , I come from asset management side and I am looking for a better system then cold calling form a list ! HELP!!! I am even at the heart of the retirement capital of the world ! FLORIDA!

Please share what you find out, I am interested in selling more annuities , I come from asset management side and I am looking for a better system then cold calling form a list ! HELP!!! I am even at the heart of the retirement capital of the world ! FLORIDA!

With what's going on with the market, we all want to see more and sell more annuities. Cold calling sucks for this I agree. Pm me and I would be glad to provide some information as to the direct mail we have had great success with.

Try networking.

With what's going on with the market, we all want to see more and sell more annuities. Cold calling sucks for this I agree. Pm me and I would be glad to provide some information as to the direct mail we have had great success with.

JM Hopkins, I can not PM because I am new to the forum i can send you an email ? I think i need to Ten post till the site starts letting me send PM's ...

BUDFOX

[email protected]

Annuity Appointment Setting is very tricky but it is an effective way to sell annuity. I think it will just depend on how the appointment setter handles the lead and the kind of script that he or she will use. The appointment setter should be well trained and knowledgeable of the product just in case there are questions that may be asked.

Back