Another attempt on Trump

The monster he created is finally turning on him.

The difference between Trump and Hitler, is that Hitler actually believed his own bullsh*t.

Trump relishes in the con.
It looks like he didn't vote in 2016 at all, voted in the D primary this year, donated to D's and said "Democracy is on the ballot." He was a massive Ukraine shill and tried to recruit people to go there and fight alongside them.

He also had a standoff with police with an automatic weapon in 2002.

Please explain the mechanics you believe are behind Trump "creating" him. I want to study your brain.

It looks like he didn't vote in 2016 at all, voted in the D primary this year, donated to D's and said "Democracy is on the ballot." He was a massive Ukraine shill and tried to recruit people to go there and fight alongside them.

He also had a standoff with police with an automatic weapon in 2002.

Please explain the mechanics you believe are behind Trump "creating" him. I want to study your brain.
Bu-bu-buuuut orange man bad! He hurted my feewings!

The more scary part is an agent engaged the gunman and didn't hit anyone. I used to hunt and once in a greatwhile I shot and missed but I NEVER went to the range unless it was to dial in my scope. LEO'S go to the range often, no telling how far he was from the fence, but I'm not resting easy over the inability to hit your target

The more scary part is an agent engaged the gunman and didn't hit anyone. I used to hunt and once in a greatwhile I shot and missed but I NEVER went to the range unless it was to dial in my scope. LEO'S go to the range often, no telling how far he was from the fence, but I'm not resting easy over the inability to hit your target

I read it was 400+ yards. Out of range for most ARs and AKs.

Back