Another attempt on Trump

The more scary part is an agent engaged the gunman and didn't hit anyone. I used to hunt and once in a greatwhile I shot and missed but I NEVER went to the range unless it was to dial in my scope. LEO'S go to the range often, no telling how far he was from the fence, but I'm not resting easy over the inability to hit your target

Did the agent use a long gun? Did they hit the ceramics he had in his hide?

Actually, some LEOs shoot very little. And with the defunding movement some budgets don't fund a lot.

I think I would pay my own training. But probably concentrate on hand gun drills mostly.

Last edited:
I support peoples right to self defense but looking at this guys criminal background, I also support banning crazy and criminals for getting access to guns. And his background is that he voted for Trump first and then got pissed at him and donated to Democrats. A perfect fruit cake. Right now I am saying good job for the secret police in catching him. I also would like to know how close he was to shooting Trump. Lets hope Iranians dont get any ideas from these close calls. They had already targeted Bush before, i would not be surprised if they try something.

Another question is why such a light detail on a former President and one of the candidates in a close contentious race.

It looks like he didn't vote in 2016 at all, voted in the D primary this year, donated to D's and said "Democracy is on the ballot." He was a massive Ukraine shill and tried to recruit people to go there and fight alongside them.

He also had a standoff with police with an automatic weapon in 2002.

Please explain the mechanics you believe are behind Trump "creating" him. I want to study your brain.
You're joking, right? Trump seethes with anger and hatred and division. Without a target for his barbs, he's left speechless.

Did the agent use a long gun? Did they hit the ceramics?

Actually, some LEOs shoot very little. And with the defending movement some budget don't fund a lot.

I think I would pay my own. But probably concentrate on hand gun drills mostly.
For golf course duty, they'd surely use longarms.

The more scary part is an agent engaged the gunman and didn't hit anyone. I used to hunt and once in a greatwhile I shot and missed but I NEVER went to the range unless it was to dial in my scope. LEO'S go to the range often, no telling how far he was from the fence, but I'm not resting easy over the inability to hit your target
I don't know who fired on this blue haired screwball. If it was a sniper, they should have got him no problem.

However, most of the field agents carry handguns and FNP90's, to my understanding, and that's a bit far for either one.

It's the first assassination attempt that raises a lot more questions, in my opinion.

I don't know who fired on this blue haired screwball. If it was a sniper, they should have got him no problem.

However, most of the field agents carry handguns and FNP90's, to my understanding, and that's a bit far for either one.

It's the first assassination attempt that raises a lot more questions, in my opinion.

This.

Right now I am just catching up. I have been playing for a couple weeks. Unless I just16 haven't caught up seems like a lot of holes still.

10" barrel is up close and personal as opposed to say an M4 16". Lack of data.

Back