Another attempt on Trump

I read it was 400+ yards. Out of range for most ARs and AKs.

Its literally the same type of rhetoric Hitler started with. Attack and threaten the press, immigrants, and the opposing party. Divide the country on racial lines and blame a different race/religion on all the issues facing the country.

Literally, the same, thing.

Ohh Man I have been calling this out since 2008, Amazing how they got away with it

all the police stations and businesses burned down.

literally dividing everyone using race even when it is the furthest thing from the conversation

that is literally how they passed policy one after another if you question it you are racist somehow

Glad you are finaly opening your eye to the tactics off the political left

You haven't? Didn't someone bring a gallow to hang Pence at the Capitol after you lost the election?
No. Someone made a little fake gallows with string wrapped around a pop can.

A couple people really have tried to kill Trump, though, and Kavanaugh too.

I don't remember a peep from anyone at all when leftists set up a guillotine outside Bezos's house demanding $30/hr minimum pay. Or the burning pig heads outside police stations in Portland, etc.

Attachments

• gallowscan.jpg
    gallowscan.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
  • gallows.jpg
    gallows.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1
No. Someone made a little fake gallows with string wrapped around a pop can.

A couple people really have tried to kill Trump, though, and Kavanaugh too.

I don't remember a peep from anyone at all when leftists set up a guillotine outside Bezos's house demanding $30/hr minimum pay. Or the burning pig heads outside police stations in Portland, etc.

fake gallows, fake assassination attempts, fake trump head

You wanna try that again?
I thought this was the general, fun and games thread. I'm just saying, in my *joke*, that maybe Vance wants to be president and hired a guy is all. Got the date wrong. Maybe dumb dumb thinks the inauguration is in September, I don't know.

It was funnier in my head, I guess. Anyway, America is screwed either way.

Back