Another One Bites the Dust

I have never seen Nick without Tiff. My guess is she won't let him out of her site.

Or possibly Nick does not have a drivers license and needs Tiffany to take him places.

Of course we know Nick does not have a regular job so that could be part of the issue as well.

Or...maybe Nick is smart enough to not let Tiffany out of HIS sight.

BTW Rick, I was not offended by your "rack" comment. I was offended by that other guy's (what was his name?) snarky comments.

BTW Rick, I was not offended by your "rack" comment. I was offended by that other guy's (what was his name?) snarky comments.

Yeah, some guys are just pigs.

BTW, I have been blowing on your avatar to the point of getting a bit dizzy. Can not get that hair to move.

Would that be sanctimonious Al?

Would that be sanctimonious Al?

None other.

And it has nothing to do with sanctity and a lot more to do with maturity, professionalism, good taste, and appropriate decorum. And "xrac" you as a Christian should understand that more than most people here.

I have no doubt that had someone else, perhaps another Christian, had posted a protest to Rick's demeaning, and inappropriate sexist post, you would have supported it. Be honest.

I was offended by that other guy's (what was his name?) snarky comments.

You must be referring to Al. No big deal. Everyone is offended by him. Most just never bother to read his drivel.

You must be referring to Al. No big deal. Everyone is offended by him. Most just never bother to read his drivel.
If everyone here wasn't so busy picking friends and picking sides, everyone could see that there is far more drivel and waste of bandwidth than just Al. I see this board more and more as a sad replica of the Cheers bar - a place where a pathetic few have decided to seek their personal significance from the safety of their keyboards. The posters I'm thinking about all think they're Sam Malone when they're really a bunch of Carlas.

If you go to someone's profile and look at their previous posts, you get a sentence or two from their last 20 posts on a page. The snarkiest of the bunch had 4 posts out of the last 40 that actually had something to do with insurance.

As usual, the vocal minority sets the tone for the silent majority.

Most just never bother to read his drivel.

How do any of you know who or how many people read what from whom? Is there some sort of "stat" that shows most-read posts (not threads)? Perhaps the list-owner and/or sysop can pull up a chart showing who read what posts (number)... or what posts each subscriber has read.

Val?

We do know how many "views" a thread gets, but I don't see where anyone here could have any valid numbers to prove how many people read or do not read their or my or anyone else's posts.

The quote above sounds like typical, 'old school' insurance salesman "let's make it up... no one will know... say anything to make a sale" methodology.

Al

I can't believe we've gone almost eleven pages without mentioning how hot my wife is.

For the record, Tiffany and I thought it was funny (and accurate).

OK, but how does she feel about the tall red head you have had on your arm from time to time?

Latest posts

Back