Another One Bites the Dust

Instead of congratulating Nick, you chose to bitch about a post.

Rick

I spoke to Nick on the phone on Friday to wish him well.

I thought the post was demeaning and insulting. If anyone else had posted that I'm sure they would catch a lot of flack. But I doubt anyone will dare come up against you... and no one understands why better than I do.

I spoke to Nick on the phone on Friday to wish him well.

I thought the post was demeaning and insulting. If anyone else had posted that I'm sure they would catch a lot of flack. But I doubt anyone will dare come up against you... and no one understands why better than I do.

Might I suggest that you report my post as rude or inappropriate. But as usual you would rather hijack a thread to bitch.

Rick

Might I suggest that you report my post as rude or inappropriate.

The post was not about me so it is not my place to seek censorship of what you post. However, I'm told by PM that one of our more religious subscribers to this list found your remark offensive and reported it.

But as usual you would rather hijack a thread to bitch.

Me? This is a thread about Nick getting married and yet you are posting about the size of his new wife's breasts. So explain to me again about hijacking?

All you had to do was ignore my comment disagreeing with the tone and tenor of your post.. and it would be over. Why didn't you do that?

If you just ignore this post, it WILL be over.

You know, I know, and everyone's dog here knows that your post was insensitive, inappropriate, and insulting. I called you on it. Let it go at that.

The post was not about me so it is not my place to seek censorship of what you post. However, I'm told by PM that one of our more religious subscribers to this list found your remark offensive and reported it.

Personally, I thought it was quite the compliment. Nick sounds like a lucky man.

Best Wishes Nick!

Nick & Tiffany I wish you both a long, blessed, and happy life together. Tiffany one advantage of getting married on New Years Eve is he never has a reason to forget your anniversary but Nick look on the bright side. You were probably going to go out anyway. :yes:

Is there ANYTHING you don't complain about?

Instead of congratulating Nick, you chose to bitch about a post.

It's a shame you are so bitter.

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How about for $25?

Rick

Nope definatly not $25

A New Year's Wish

On New Year's Eve, Marilyn stood up in the local pub and said that it was time to get ready. At the stroke of midnight, she wanted every husband to be standing next to the one person who made his life worth living.

Well, it was kind of embarrassing. As the clock struck - the bartender was almost crushed to death.

I was having some fun with Nick. Hoping Tiffany would want to know who the tall red head was seen with Nick.

Obviously it didn't work.

I have never seen Nick without Tiff. My guess is she won't let him out of her site.

Or possibly Nick does not have a drivers license and needs Tiffany to take him places.

Of course we know Nick does not have a regular job so that could be part of the issue as well.

Back