Another One Bites the Dust

I disagree! I believe it is the ability to learn to answer her with two words, "Yes! Dear!"

If "Yes Dear":wideeyed: does not work or if I get "Don't you yes dear me:realmad:" Or worst yet she starts channeling `Lorenena ` :shocked: The Fetal Position is all I have. I have to protect my vital Organ till my birthday:bump:. But I am the Man in my house!:unsure: She told me.

Nick has not posted in several hours now. I guess Tiffany won't let him.

I just spoke with Nick and asked if Tiffany went through with the weddding. He said yes and told me how great her rack looked in her dress.

I'm awaiting his email with photos. When I get them, I'll cut out the gorilla standing next to her and post.

Rick

Nick is calling you while on his honeymoon? That is some sick relationship you guys have.

Reminds me of a friend who got married and took his golf clubs on the honeymoon.

I think the marriage might have lasted 2 years.

Nick is calling you while on his honeymoon? That is some sick relationship you guys have.

Reminds me of a friend who got married and took his golf clubs on the honeymoon.

I think the marriage might have lasted 2 years.

Don't think there will be a honeymoon for awhile. Tiffany wants to collect on Nick's life insurance first so she can have an expensive trip to Hawaii or Paris.

Rick

Tiffany wants to collect on Nick's life insurance first so she can have an expensive trip to Hawaii or Paris.

Smart girl.

Since you are posting this on a public forum, I imagine you have a plan to get a cut.

The honeymoon's coming a little later. We're going to dinner at our favorite place tonight, Parker's on Ponce here in Atlanta. We just got home from the ceremony last night and are loving married life - at least the first 24 hours of it!

I am still getting used to wearing a ring; it's sized right and fits fine, but I'm still constantly worried it'll fall off. Lucky us, that's the only thing that hasn't gone perfectly for us over the past few days.

Tiffany's business (Owl Tree Studio) has enjoyed a record sales day today, so the new year keeps getting better and better for us. I truly wish for all of you to have as great a year as ours is already shaping up to be.

Tiffany can be described in many ways, but "leggiy" would not be one that comes to mind.

Rick

For those of you who haven't met us, I'm about 6'1" while Tiffany towers over some children at 4'10".

Well since you went through with the wedding, I wish you and Tiffany a lifetime of love and happiness.

I know you realize most of us where just giving you a good ribbing...I love to complain about Marriage but would not give up my marriage for anything.

He ... told me how great her rack looked in her dress.

Rick

I wonder how "good" the women agents on the board feel about this comment. My bet... not so good ... not so much.

This venue has been in the gutter before, but I think we hit a new low. Friend or partner or not... in my opinion that's a terrible thing to post about someone's wife.

Of course, YMMV.

I wonder how "good" the women agents on the board feel about this comment. My bet... not so good ... not so much.

This venue has been in the gutter before, but I think we hit a new low. Friend or partner or not... in my opinion that's a terrible thing to post about someone's wife.

Of course, YMMV.

Is there ANYTHING you don't complain about?

Instead of congratulating Nick, you chose to bitch about a post.

It's a shame you are so bitter.

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I love to complain about Marriage but would not give up my marriage for anything.

How about for $25?

Rick

Last edited:
Back