Another quick newbie question…

Seems doable, although if I signed on with an insurance company and start producing good volume under my personal name, then switched it all to the business 6 months later, I would assume that would get tricky because of the chargebacks that will start to roll in.

Meaning I’ll have chargebacks coming in on my personal contract that I won’t be signing any new business to make up for as it’s now running under the business.

Obviously, I’m assuming that’s how it works. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks.
If you have that much in chargebacks, you have a business problem beyond licensing and taxation.

Just write the check and be done with it when they inevitably happen.

Do I need to sign up to work under another company or can I do my own thing?
You can do it either way.

I started out doing my own thing 50 years ago and haven't looked back. So it's certainly doable.

I suggest that you talk to a few people before you decide which way to go.

If it's FE talk to Newby at FEX Contracting.

If it's Medicare, Life or anything else talk to Todd King at TR King Mktg

Both are solid guys that you can trust.

And something to think about. Why limit yourself to one market and leave money on the table? Consider at least two or more.

Good luck.

You can do it either way.

I started out doing my own thing 50 years ago and haven't looked back. So it's certainly doable.

I suggest that you talk to a few people before you decide which way to go.

If it's FE talk to Newby at FEX Contracting.

If it's Medicare, Life or anything else talk to Todd King at TR King Mktg

Both are solid guys that you can trust.

And something to think about. Why limit yourself to one market and leave money on the table? Consider at least two or more.

Good luck.

That's good advice. But also FEX has a Medicare division now. Headed up by one of the best in the business.

Seems doable, although if I signed on with an insurance company and start producing good volume under my personal name, then switched it all to the business 6 months later, I would assume that would get tricky because of the chargebacks that will start to roll in.

Meaning I’ll have chargebacks coming in on my personal contract that I won’t be signing any new business to make up for as it’s now running under the business.

Obviously, I’m assuming that’s how it works. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks.

Just pay the chargebacks back when they hit - simple as that.

Back