Newbie question - technology

I use a simple Samsung tablet. Some love an ipad or surface pro.

I would greatly suggest a tablet over a laptop. On my initial way in I have only 3 items in my hand. My tablet, the lead (and maybe not), and my 3 ring binder to hold papers and such.

Don't ever startle a new prospect with a load of stuff like you are going to move in or something. Lean and Mean. :yes:

I usually tote in my satchel when visiting current clients.

I have been using Surface Pros for years.

Everything is on it and or the cloud.
If a new client their digital file is on the Pro's Desktop with all of the information, app and extra forms I may need.

No different from a tablet except more and a keyboard.

I have been using Surface Pros for years.

Everything is on it and or the cloud.
If a new client their digital file is on the Pro's Desktop with all of the information, app and extra forms I may need.

No different from a tablet except more and a keyboard.

I've got to the point where I have it in tablet form on my desk and take written client notes in OneNote. It's so easy just to attach the file in my CRM when I'm done vs. typing everything in.

The fact that it doubles as a highly capable laptop makes it such a great 2 in 1 device.

Game changer.

I use an iPad. I started using one in 2013 because my primary company had developed an app specifically for iPad, and didn’t have one for PC at that time. I’m now on my 4th one. It’s extremely user friendly. It won’t do everything a Windows based device will do, but it does just about everything I need. I still have a laptop in my office just in case I might need one. But I don’t think I’ve used it for anything in over a year.

I've got to the point where I have it in tablet form on my desk and take written client notes in OneNote. It's so easy just to attach the file in my CRM when I'm done vs. typing everything in.

The fact that it doubles as a highly capable laptop makes it such a great 2 in 1 device.

Game changer.

Yeah, it is my only computer now. My desktop is sitting in the corner of my office.

I think I have mentioned I Bluetooth a full size keyboard and mouse, have duel 27" monitors and 5 speakers to blast Hail to to the King when I write an app.

Having the detachable keyboard helps also.

Back