Any Carriers Appoint After the First App?

SrSvcs

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I know Kemper doesn't contract agents until they submit an app. What other companies operate the same way? How do you find out what percentages they pay? Thank you

I know Kemper doesn't contract agents until they submit an app. What other companies operate the same way? How do you find out what percentages they pay? Thank you

Gerber and Columbian also appoint after you send in the first app. You should have the commission grid from your upline before you fill anything out with any company. That's step one.

Talk to an IMO.

Assurity, Gerber.

Although I know of at least one IMO who will pre-appoint you with Gerber.

Gerber and Columbian also appoint after you send in the first app. You should have the commission grid from your upline before you fill anything out with any company. That's step one.

Oh ok. Got it. Thank you :)

Typically you get all your contracting paperwork (with commission schedule)and app together so you complete it all and send in at the same time. Some companies you can complete the contracting, then they just hold it until you submit business.

Back