Any Decent Legitimate Mini Meds Fro the Uninsurables?

Correctamundo...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
YES...here's a decent "legitimate" guranteed acceptance for the declined~

Jane, get you're story straight-

You say Guranteed acceptance for the declined, then you quote an stm product which will:

Decline you if have been declined by another carrier for a condition which is present.

Hardly a GI product

Last edited:
Correctamundo...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
YES...here's a decent "legitimate" guranteed acceptance for the declined~

Jane, get you're story straight-

You say Guranteed acceptance for the declined, then you quote an stm product which will:

Decline you if have been declined by another carrier for a condition which is present.

Hardly a GI product

ok...HII has Guaranteed plans... the STM is a bit different, and may decline for current conditions that were declined on.You're right.

You can go onto their site to get more info. I'm sure we're all agents here, so don't shoot the messenger~sorry I didn't tell you about all their plans. Just go to hiiquote.com:err:

ok...HII has Guaranteed plans... the STM is a bit different, and may decline for current conditions that were declined on.You're right.

You can go onto their site to get more info. I'm sure we're all agents here, so don't shoot the messenger~sorry I didn't tell you about all their plans. Just go to hiiquote.com:err:

I am an MGA with HII.

I know all about HII's product offerings.

Why did you mention GI and an STM product in the same post, leading us to believe your STM is a GI product?

I am an MGA with HII.

I know all about HII's product offerings.

Why did you mention GI and an STM product in the same post, leading us to believe your STM is a GI product?

You said "leading US to believe your STM is a GI product" ... So, let's start slow shall we...I lead only you to believe what you interpreted my post to say in your perspective.

I loved the way you interpreted this and move it from your viewpoint to Everyone's...lol...it's cute...

STM is guaranteed for most declined prospects who have no other real options...and it's not for some declined prospects who have current issues they have been declined for. But...The answer to your question...

I wrote what I wrote...To give enough info to direct the "interested" to go to hii themselves and look at ALL their products. :yes:

It's great that you are an MGA w/Hii!!! R u appointed w/ any other companies that offer more or better options? lmk all we can do is become more informed...:GEEK:that's why we're here right?

You said "leading US to believe your STM is a GI product" ... So, let's start slow shall we...I lead only you to believe what you interpreted my post to say in your perspective.

I loved the way you interpreted this and move it from your viewpoint to Everyone's...lol...it's cute...

STM is guaranteed for most declined prospects who have no other real options...and it's not for some declined prospects who have current issues they have been declined for. But...The answer to your question...

I wrote what I wrote...To give enough info to direct the "interested" to go to hii themselves and look at ALL their products. :yes:

It's great that you are an MGA w/Hii!!! R u appointed w/ any other companies that offer more or better options? lmk all we can do is become more informed...:GEEK:that's why we're here right?

Yeah Ok, I hope the higher ups @ HII are reading you're posts, cause if I was an agent considering HII I would drop them in an nanosecond due to you.

Back