Any Good Scripts for Lost Customers Out There?

strvinmarv

I was wondering if any of you out there have had a successful script or angle for cold calling your lost customers. I have about 100 people that I need to call and while I can make something up on the fly and eventually get good at it, I was wondering if anyone here in this community had a time tested method. Thank you in advance!

I have no lost customers (that I want back) but if I don't write an acct or lose a prospect I reach out in 6 months or on the renewal and say-
'Hi this is ---, does my name ring a bell?
Usually they say yes, sometimes I remind them we spoke a few months ago,
ask if it's a bad time to talk.
Then I say, we spoke about your ---- insurance, it didn't make sense to move forward at the time, and I'm calling to see if anything has changed.

You could even say- I'm not sure if this pertains to you, but some of our clients who left have found they are unhappy with price, service, or how thier claim was handled with their new agent or carrier.

When you think about your ---- insurance, which one those affects you the most?

If they say thier happy, reply you don't hear that often, but maybe they know someone you may be able to help. And if anything changes to keep you in mind.

Idk if that makes sense, but it works for me on cold/ warm/ whatever calls. Find their pain, and if there is none, ask for a referral. Hahah

Back