Any Luck Getting Level Coverage With GW ?

They’re drafting couldn’t be worse so you get someone day one coverage but it lapses in two months and the only way you’re going to be notified us to check their cumbersome agent website?

They send me a webinar email freaking every day but they can’t be bothered to alert you for changes in your business that should tell you all you need to know about the carrier .

It’s my same philosophy with like an American amicable return of premium versus Gerber. OK so I can save the clients $10 by placing them with Gerber but the chance that business is going to stick is 20%. I give them a far higher probability with Social Security billing and keeping their policies in the long run .

Ok so did GW add a phi? We haven’t used them in years?

They’re drafting couldn’t be worse so you get someone day one coverage but it lapses in two months and the only way you’re going to be notified us to check their cumbersome agent website?

They send me a webinar email freaking every day but they can’t be bothered to alert you for changes in your business that should tell you all you need to know about the carrier .

Very true I noticed that you have to check their website to find out whether the policy drafted correctly as they do not notify you of an NSF.
It’s not always about price as we all know it’s about policies service agent service paying claims, things that add true value to your tool bag.

Don't you feel they're a good alternative for the "non DE prospects? :huh:

Back