Any Successful US Health Advisors Out There?

You've been asking about them for a couple months now and gotten negative feedback.
Why do you keep asking?

Can always count on the lot lizards and peanut gallery to post a comment for no reason whatsoever . Thanks Guys

Should I have titled my thread " Any successful US Health Advisors Out there or Lot Lizards or anyone from the Peanut gallery ?"

Have a friend with them. Seems like they are the only company that pays their claims without a fight. :1arghh: I guess BCBS, UHC, CIGNA, Aetna, Humana only take in premium and never pay claims, hehehe.

Timamr,
If you have information about them, can you also send me your information? I tried messaging you but the forum would not let me. I am also considering a career with them. They sound very promising but I'm just wondering if they are too good to be true.
Thank you!

I have been with US Health Advisors for almost 2 months now. So far they have very good to me. I'm a newbie to the sales world but they have been very patient with me.

It does help that I've been able to close on a few referrals.

I talked to a couple of agents and was told that the management of US Health/Insuricom are the same people from NASE/Mega life? They started their own deal because NASE/Mega has been kicked out of several states and have been taken to court several times. If they are former NASE/Mega life scum, don't walk, RUN. Limited beny crap with in hospital only drug coverage? Give me a break. They want $90.00 from me, and will not let me see rates until I pay and contract. :skeptical::swoon::goofy::no::mad::nah:F them.

Back