Any suggestions please and thank you.

Ms B

Hi everyone,
I'm not new to being an agent but I am new to being independent. I've been out of the sales portion since 2006. I feel brand new. Anywho, I am using Medicare Center with my FMO I'm only contracted with a few carriers as I have a direct contract with the others. My question is do you have any suggestions on how to handle the people when you send them your PURL but it would only show who I'm appointed with that FMO and not my direct contracts. Which platform would allow me to show multiple carriers and get my proper credit. Obviously with face to face appointments its not an issue. Just the ones you send your links and they self enroll. I hope that makes sense. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

You already know who the company is that the client is going to enroll with, correct? Don't send the PURL - just write an E-app for your direct companies.

You already know who the company is that the client is going to enroll with, correct? Don't send the PURL - just write an E-app for your direct companies.

Yeah, I second this, dont send them the PURL and expect them to just figure it out. You sort of need to hold their hand. Do as much as you can do for them, then hand it off.

Back