Any word on proposed 2024 Cms guidelines?

Would be interested to know what type of multiples are being offered for a MA book now and if new marketing regulations are effecting valuations. If i needed the cash i probably would be seriously considering selling now because of all the marketing BS but i ran the numbers and i would do much better to just stop working other than required customer service and just letting my renewals peter out over the next 10 years or so .

Depends on the composition of the book, how long they’ve been on the books and age . If you have 20% or more lis / dsnp your looking at max 1.5 times yearly commission . Even a good mapd book might get 2 times commission . Integrity was giving a crazy 7-10 times commission to Fmo’s . They’re going to lose their ass if marketing changes big . I heard they want to go public this yr to try to cash in . Your correct than take 1.5 times yearly commission I’d just strictly write referrals, service the book and let it die over time .

Next year is probably going to be a lot like this year. A cluster....

As far as a 48 hr soa, why can't you just email one to your client 72 hours before your appointment? As long as you get it back in time seems like that would work.

Just asking
How about you run the appt and have the scope signed at the table with the date you put them in the calendar for their in home appt. Been this way for years !!

Back