Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Salesdialers and Dolphin dialer is what I would look at.

I use EVS7's Cricket click dialer but I'm not doing consumer cold calling.

Cash, would you mind sharing the cost of this dialer, EVS7's? What are the pros and cons of this dialer system and why do you suggest the other 2 you mentioned as possibly being better?

The prelicensing is pretty dry (it is for all providers), but knock it out fast and then you can get on to the fun stuff. Good luck and enjoy the biz :)

I'm trying It's pretty dry, as you said, but it's actually interesting. For once in my life, I'm learning something I knew nothing about!

That said, is anyone else on here from West Virginia? Would be nice to pick someone's brain about their experiences with LifeTel and the WV licensing exam.

I'm trying It's pretty dry, as you said, but it's actually interesting. For once in my life, I'm learning something I knew nothing about!

That said, is anyone else on here from West Virginia? Would be nice to pick someone's brain about their experiences with LifeTel and the WV licensing exam.

Well, I'm not in WV, but, I'm telling you, the whole process is pretty uniform from state to state. The only maybe not so uniform part would be the processing times for issuing the license. Having said that, if you have questions regarding your particular state, your state's exam, etc., you should call and talk directly to your prelicensing provider. As far as LifeTel goes, it's all phone work, across state lines, in almost all states (from what I understand), so one agent's experience in one state is probably just as good as the next.

I started this past week. Just the 125 free leads. Had better luck with the internet leads. Had 3 interested parties, still working on reeling them in but it looks like there is legit interest from the free leads. 25 MP leads were not that good and many people said they sent the form in over a year ago and bought already. Going to try buying some As this week. See if we can finally make a sale.

I started this past week. Just the 125 free leads. Had better luck with the internet leads. Had 3 interested parties, still working on reeling them in but it looks like there is legit interest from the free leads. 25 MP leads were not that good and many people said they sent the form in over a year ago and bought already. Going to try buying some As this week. See if we can finally make a sale.

I love hearing stuff like this, it makes me feel safer and more optimistic about my future with LifeTel. lol

Back