Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

How long does it take to receive payment with Lifetel? Especially if the policy is approved and Issued?

Commission payments always come directly from the carriers. Not from LifeTel. Of course, the policy has to be approved and issued, but the carrier also has to have received the first premium. Assuming so (approved, issued and first premium received), commissions are paid very quickly. Some of the carriers pay on a weekly commission run and many even pay daily, but the commission would typically be paid on the very next commission run once the case shows placed status with the carrier (on the carrier website).

Thank you. I wonder what is the hold up? The policy was approved last year late November and the client has already paid her second premium. Does North America have a problem paying agents in your experience?

Thank you. I wonder what is the hold up? The policy was approved last year late November and the client has already paid her second premium. Does North America have a problem paying agents in your experience?

Well, to be completely honest, I don't write a whole lot of North American. But I have written and placed a few of their IUL in the past and didn't have any issue getting paid on them that I can recall. That does sounds like an odd situation, though. The only thing I can even remotely think is a license issue? Have you checked to make sure the case is actually in force? The carrier can approve a policy certainly, but, if there is a license issue maybe, I don't think they could actually put the case in force. And, if not in force, that would obviously explain the commission problem. That's my best guess, anyway :unsure:

Hi,
After I thought careful research from this forum, Better Business Bureau and Rip Off Report that this company and this opportunity looked real.I am to lazy to go through the entire timeline with these crooks but here is a quick overview. I first talked to them back in November of last year. Had a phone interview etc. The 600.00 part of the conversation also came up. After our talk he said all looked good and would be happy to have me on board. He said he could break down the $600.00 into 2 payments of 300.00 each.At this point I payed the $300.00. So I was then sent over some pdf files to go over the scripts I told them that I had reviewed them and was ready to go. So they said we will send you over your first set of leads, which I never received. So really here is the interesting part. I had let all my licenses go and because I did not notify this state (Oregon) that I was going to be here more than 30 days. So with that I called the dept of Insurance and girl said if you retake the exam licensing school fingerprints etc she felt there would be no problem getting my license back. But not knowing everything for sure on getting my license back I had specifically asked Jim Hendry if there should be a problem getting my license back what would happen with the $300.00. He said if there was a problem he would refund the money as he stated "You not being licensed would do neither of us any good" So as it ends up I passed all requirements to get my license back, but that I was going to be fined 500.00 for not reporting address change.I then contacted Jim about this and he did not get back to me for the longest time. I emailed him that with the outlay of license school etc and now with the fine that I could use the 300.00 towards the fine and reset with them later.Now my last email from him did say if I could not get my license he would refund the money, but I think misunderstood that the fine does prevent me from getting my license.
I attached the letter from the financial enforcement officer as well. he said he would have to get with his business partners and get back to me. That was Jan 8th and he said get back to me by the next Tuesday which has been a little over a week ago.and have not heard back.
And so with all of this long winded email I hope this helps as the old saying goes "buyer be aware"
Just to recap:
Company is: LifeTel Financial and Insurance Services.
Principles: Jim Hendry
Elly Weatherby

Hi,
After I thought careful research from this forum, Better Business Bureau and Rip Off Report that this company and this opportunity looked real.I am to lazy to go through the entire timeline with these crooks but here is a quick overview. I first talked to them back in November of last year. Had a phone interview etc. The 600.00 part of the conversation also came up. After our talk he said all looked good and would be happy to have me on board. He said he could break down the $600.00 into 2 payments of 300.00 each.At this point I payed the $300.00. So I was then sent over some pdf files to go over the scripts I told them that I had reviewed them and was ready to go. So they said we will send you over your first set of leads, which I never received. So really here is the interesting part. I had let all my licenses go and because I did not notify this state (Oregon) that I was going to be here more than 30 days. So with that I called the dept of Insurance and girl said if you retake the exam licensing school fingerprints etc she felt there would be no problem getting my license back. But not knowing everything for sure on getting my license back I had specifically asked Jim Hendry if there should be a problem getting my license back what would happen with the $300.00. He said if there was a problem he would refund the money as he stated "You not being licensed would do neither of us any good" So as it ends up I passed all requirements to get my license back, but that I was going to be fined 500.00 for not reporting address change.I then contacted Jim about this and he did not get back to me for the longest time. I emailed him that with the outlay of license school etc and now with the fine that I could use the 300.00 towards the fine and reset with them later.Now my last email from him did say if I could not get my license he would refund the money, but I think misunderstood that the fine does prevent me from getting my license.
I attached the letter from the financial enforcement officer as well. he said he would have to get with his business partners and get back to me. That was Jan 8th and he said get back to me by the next Tuesday which has been a little over a week ago.and have not heard back.
And so with all of this long winded email I hope this helps as the old saying goes "buyer be aware"
Just to recap:
Company is: LifeTel Financial and Insurance Services.
Principles: Jim Hendry
Elly Weatherby

So, wait a minute. I'm confused now. First, LifeTel, and nobody else for that matter, is going to send you leads if you don't have a current license to actually work them legally. Potentially, they could be held accountable, if they did. And it's LifeTel's fault and they're "crooks" because you incurred a fine with your state because of your negligence in maintaining your individual license? And you even said that the girl with DOI in your state said that there shouldn't be a problem getting your license back if you recompleted the state prelicensing requirements and paid the fine that, let's face it, you're responsible for. So, they're right, right. There is no problem getting your license back, but you're just individually responsible for the fine that you allowed to happen by your own oversight. Sounds more like an issue between you and your state and not with LifeTel. You're not too lazy to type the "long winded email", but just too lazy to keep your license current, apparently.

So, wait a minute. I'm confused now. First, LifeTel, and nobody else for that matter, is going to send you leads if you don't have a current license to actually work them legally. Potentially, they could be held accountable, if they did. And it's LifeTel's fault and they're "crooks" because you incurred a fine with your state because of your negligence in maintaining your individual license? And you even said that the girl with DOI in your state said that there shouldn't be a problem getting your license back if you recompleted the state prelicensing requirements and paid the fine that, let's face it, you're responsible for. So, they're right, right. There is no problem getting your license back, but you're just individually responsible for the fine that you allowed to happen by your own oversight. Sounds more like an issue between you and your state and not with LifeTel. You're not too lazy to type the "long winded email", but just too lazy to keep your license current, apparently.

Right on, Mike! What a dumb a$%. Capped off by quoting an "old saying" and can't even get the saying right. Future insurance customers should rejoice in the fact this *** didn't renew his license, otherwise he might also neglect to service their policies :arghh:

Right on, Mike! What a dumb a$%. Capped off by quoting an "old saying" and can't even get the saying right. Future insurance customers should rejoice in the fact this *** didn't renew his license, otherwise he might also neglect to service their policies :arghh:
come on now ...give him a break....

Back