Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

I started this past week. Just the 125 free leads. Had better luck with the internet leads. Had 3 interested parties, still working on reeling them in but it looks like there is legit interest from the free leads. 25 MP leads were not that good and many people said they sent the form in over a year ago and bought already. Going to try buying some As this week. See if we can finally make a sale.

This post is right on Mstarr and reinforces all. As is always said, whether it come from internet leads or free mail leads, free leads are good for a sale or 2 a week. Then you need A leads. EVERYBODY needs A leads, no matter what system you're working. Work 15 A leads each week, close 1 in 3 and there's 5 sales. Pepper in 25 of the B's they charge for, close 1 in 6, and there's another 4 sales. Conclusion: That's basically 10 sales a week. THAT'S the formula. And, if you push for "companion sales", husband and wife, that's A LOT of apps going in each week. Know what you're selling, sell smart (carriers, products and process) and then just try to be as consistent as hell and there you have it.

broncos12 thanks for all your solid imput as you I am looking at this and you info will help make my decison

I listened to the recorded call today. My interview tomorrow at 12 noon with Elly.
I cannot really see any bad points to this. Can't argue with fact that not driving
all around with appts etc. Hey always say what's the worse that can happen won't
know till you try.

Don't about you guys but Jim did talk about using a dialer. Looking at PhoneBurner I know somebody that has used them before and had great results. I plan on using there services

Hi, I'm a new agent with no experience in sales or insurance, and also just started with LifeTel not too long ago. I have a question, is there a difference between the free "B" leads and the $4 "B" leads? I got my free "B" leads last week and like a few people have said on here, a lot of them filled out the form a year ago and already got insurance. When I try to ask them what carrier and how much are their premiums (so I can try and get them something cheaper if needed) they shut me down and tell me they don't want to switch. I'm not complaining because they are free, but just want to know if there is a difference.

I started this past week. Just the 125 free leads. Had better luck with the internet leads. Had 3 interested parties, still working on reeling them in but it looks like there is legit interest from the free leads. 25 MP leads were not that good and many people said they sent the form in over a year ago and bought already. Going to try buying some As this week. See if we can finally make a sale.
Hey Mstarr56, how's it going for you since your last post?

As many have said on here as well, there's a big difference between what they refer to as the "purchase B's" and the free leads. The purchase B's are much better. Also, the A leads from the new A lead program are very, very good leads. As others have commented here, the free leads are fine, but you need something in addition to, some combination of good B's and A leads, to hit the higher weekly numbers we're all targeting :)

Thank you mikeyv7 for your response. I'm going to purchase A & B leads for sure, but since I didn't have much success with the free B leads, I was kind of worried that I would get the same results on the purchased B leads. I was kind of hoping to get at least one sale from them, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen :sad: But I'm sure I'll do great with the purchased leads :biggrin: Also, thank you for all the great advice on this forum!

Thank you mikeyv7 for your response. I'm going to purchase A & B leads for sure, but since I didn't have much success with the free B leads, I was kind of worried that I would get the same results on the purchased B leads. I was kind of hoping to get at least one sale from them, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen :sad: But I'm sure I'll do great with the purchased leads :biggrin: Also, thank you for all the great advice on this forum!

Yep, happy to help. I'm actually waiting on my A's for this week to be delivered later today and then I'm off to go pound the phones. Gettin' my game face on right now..LOL :jiggy:

Back