Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

They're a good group of people and it's a very good program.

The truth is it's a very well put together system and it's really working out for me. I'm glad I found this and I'm excited to see where things ultimately go. I think it's worth noting, as has been conveyed clearly throughout the thread, the mail leads are where you write the majority of the business. Stick to the A and B leads and you won't have any problems. By the way, the company tells you that themselves all the time;)

I am a college student working my way through school.I have worked many sales jobs and this seems a bit "too good to be true". Is there a program I can work while also in school? What kind of conversion rates are you guys experiencing? What are you spending weekly on lead/what is there return?

Any specific stats and answers would be helpful...Not much about them online. Hence why I'm skeptical about sending them $600.

No "T.G.T.B.T" about it. You just have to work the program. I'm doing this full time, but I know they have plenty of part time reps. Why don't you ask them if you can work around your school schedule. As long as you can devote ample time during prime calling hours, I'm sure you probably can.

I'm writing 7+ applications a week now. By my own choice, I'm spending roughly $450 per week on leads. I do a 500 piece mail drop every week and I buy extra B leads about 25 a week. I'm getting a little better than 2% on my mailing return and I was directed by the company to some areas to mail where the average response rate is better. That has really worked. And if you want to get paid fast, the Phoenix product has been a god send. The company is pushing that term product hard and for good reason. I've had several cases I've sold issue and pay the same week I wrote them and Phoenix pays every day.

No "T.G.T.B.T" about it. You just have to work the program. I'm doing this full time, but I know they have plenty of part time reps. Why don't you ask them if you can work around your school schedule. As long as you can devote ample time during prime calling hours, I'm sure you probably can.

I'm writing 7+ applications a week now. By my own choice, I'm spending roughly $450 per week on leads. I do a 500 piece mail drop every week and I buy extra B leads about 25 a week. I'm getting a little better than 2% on my mailing return and I was directed by the company to some areas to mail where the average response rate is better. That has really worked. And if you want to get paid fast, the Phoenix product has been a god send. The company is pushing that term product hard and for good reason. I've had several cases I've sold issue and pay the same week I wrote them and Phoenix pays every day.

Does it matter to you that is a **** product?

The Phoenix product? Why is it a bad product? If it's so bad, why have 4 different IMO's been pushing me and everybody else under the sun to sell it? For that matter, why is it even highlighted here in this very forum?

Well, I have to be very candid with you. Being that it's pretty straight forward, basic non med term plan and not having to worry about performance, internal costs, interest rates, accumulation and so forth, I'm very comfortable selling it. I'd prefer the company had a little better rating, personally, but I trust they're going to be around to pay a claim, if and when the time comes. I'm sorry, but I like their rates, I like their non med limit and I like getting paid fast.

So when you run a quote they come out top rate, top rating? No not even close. Plenty of policies ahead of them on the list. But hey the IMO(term you're misusing) pushes them. I get it. Comp is better than doing the right thing for the client. It's fine that money drives your decision just own it instead if saying is a good policy.

So when you run a quote they come out top rate, top rating? No not even close. Plenty of policies ahead of them on the list. But hey the IMO(term you're misusing) pushes them. I get it. Comp is better than doing the right thing for the client. It's fine that money drives your decision just own it instead if saying is a good policy.

Oh my god! Seriously, EVERYBODY is selling that product. It's literally everywhere you turn, including a banner ad promoting it at the top of this page! So let me get this straight, every agent who's sold any non med plan because it can cost more than a fully underwritten policy is doing wrong by their client? All of the Fidelity, Foresters, Assurity, United of Omaha and you name it sales are just rogue agents out for themselves commission hunting? Give me a complete and total break. How ridiculous can you be! And I believe the term "IMO" stand for "Insurance Marketing Organization", does it not? Isn't that the usual moniker used every day, industry wide for your upline agency? Goodness gracious. Some people:no:

Not comparing it to fully underwritten. You brought up Mutual of Omaha. How does Phoenix compare? Price? Rating?

Everyone pushes it because the comp is high. Just own it is all I'm saying.

Since you brought up fu...there are a handful of carriers that will go non-med if they're healthy. Some up to $1 million.

Latest posts

Back