Anyone Familiar W/Symmetry Financial Group?

Don't forget that SFG doesn't own their own mailhouse, like they told us in conference. :no:
There are a NUMBER of reasons WHY I left Symmetry Financial Group. I have nothing negative to say about them, per se, but I see now how I was led down a VERY WRONG PATH. :1confused::1confused::1confused:
So, a BIG THANK YOU to those before me on this forum who have shared their insights on Symmetry. :idea::idea::idea:

P.S. Don't click on the website in my signature. It is being moved from Casey Watkins hands as we speak! ;)

Ciao!

All I know is I worked for a guy who left one Pope organization for Symmetry. Left me as a relatively new agent wondering what to do. Got stuck in a bad contract and helped develop my hatred for FMOs. Dude had some issue with manager & left. Called about once a week telling me to come with him to a different company each week. Finally calls and says to go with him to Symmetry. I check them out and ask him if that's not the same owner he had problems with at A. He says yes but other guys are good and has good vibe. Presentations I saw online made me see it was more of the same and worse. No way I was going to drink that Kool aid. I told him no thanks. Basically leaving same bs from one company for another that read like a classic pyramid scheme with expensive leads. Now I laugh every week when he posts all his SFG updates and recruiting bs on different pages. Poor folks have no idea what they're getting into.

Of course they "seem to be". Great puppet masters always do.

ETA Here is a screen shot of one of their top agency manager's training...

ETA:. Oh, I was wrong. This trainer was recently promoted. He/she is now a Regional Agency Director.

Deadlily, who is the newer RAD that is referred to here? Direct Message me if you prefer to answer. Whew. I'm glad I left. Not ethical.

Deadlily, who is the newer RAD that is referred to here? Direct Message me if you prefer to answer. Whew. I'm glad I left. Not ethical.

The identity of this RAD will remain anonymous. It doesn't matter who it is, since based on what's been shared with me, (most) all leaders @ SFG train SFG agents to check "No" the client's current policy is not being replaced. Clients are told to cancel their existing policy once the new one is approved.

Newbies are trained that it is done this way "for convenience", "for simplicity", etc. It's unfortunate that new SFG agents are intentionally trained to not only mislead the clients & the carriers, but to be in non-compliance with state DOI regulations.

What were you trained regarding policy replacements?

Last edited:
I was told the same myself actually.

Quick question for you. Any recommendations for contracting directly with carriers? I never did understand why other agents don't contract with more carriers, in addition to the "core carriers" that every FMO promote. Any suggestions for these final expense or "mortgage protection" carriers?

Thank you

What's your recommendation for IMO? I just received my license in Texas, I have been in sales all my life.

I was told the same myself actually.

Quick question for you. Any recommendations for contracting directly with carriers? I never did understand why other agents don't contract with more carriers, in addition to the "core carriers" that every FMO promote. Any suggestions for these final expense or "mortgage protection" carriers?

Thank you

Most FE companies won't contract you direct. They like to have that IMO buffer between you and them so that they have someone else to go to for chargebacks.

----------

What's your recommendation for IMO? I just received my license in Texas, I have been in sales all my life.

That's going to depend on the market you are looking for.

Back