Anyone familiar with Insure.com

I guess the original poster got out of the biz. As far as insure.com, I interviewed with them a couple years back. Their main office is in a strip mall rented office setting in Darien , Ilinois, southwest of downtown Chicago. It's an IMO that contracts newby's to the biz and pays them $20 per hour to sit on the phone all day and try to sell life insurance from leads they generate. They have ads all over Money, Forbes, and other investment magazines as well as printads. Lots of tire kickers I'm sure. The main owner obviously gets a bigger piece of the pie. They are a churn and burn company, and since you are an "employee" you are salaried and not commissioned, even though you need to be licensed in all states they sell. Once these people start to find out more about how the business operates and how they can make better money on their own, they leave and the cycle starts again.

I guess the original poster got out of the biz. As far as insure.com, I interviewed with them a couple years back. Their main office is in a strip mall rented office setting in Darien , Ilinois, southwest of downtown Chicago. It's an IMO that contracts newby's to the biz and pays them $20 per hour to sit on the phone all day and try to sell life insurance from leads they generate. They have ads all over Money, Forbes, and other investment magazines as well as printads. Lots of tire kickers I'm sure. The main owner obviously gets a bigger piece of the pie. They are a churn and burn company, and since you are an "employee" you are salaried and not commissioned, even though you need to be licensed in all states they sell. Once these people start to find out more about how the business operates and how they can make better money on their own, they leave and the cycle starts again.

Yes, but they also contract independent agents at 70% commission and provide free leads. Depending on lead quality, 70% might not be a good deal.

Has anyone tried them before? The thread keeps getting confused between insureme and insure.com. It is supposed to be insure.com.

Back