Anyone have experience with Dennis Tubbergen

you can give someone insight without being rude and insulting. I think people like you and Chumps have so little power and success in your personal life, that you need to go on an insurance site to "push" people around and insult them to feel good about yourself---really so sad....I hope you and Chumps find your way out of your small mind.

To Chumps, It appears that you are more interested in being sarcastic and insulting rather than helpful. Good thing no one is researching your references.

Sarcasm and insults have been raised to an art form on this forum. However if you have a thick enough skin to get past that, you will find a plethora of information here.
Including information that cannot be obtain by a google search.

you can give someone insight without being rude and insulting. I think people like you and Chumps have so little power and success in your personal life, that you need to go on an insurance site to "push" people around and insult them to feel good about yourself---really so sad....I hope you and Chumps find your way out of your small mind.

Oh, I'm so sorry. Feelings hurt?

Can't speak for Chumps - but if you're not smart enough to learn from nearly 30 and 20 years in the business...you'll get what you deserve.

YOU ask for feedback, and then you want to "dictate" what kind of feedback you get?

I don't know what you're looking for, but I can tell you this, I'm also in Tampa and I'm secure enough that I WON'T be attending the Dennis Turbergen (or whomever he is) seminar...

not dictating the advice just the spirit in which it is given, just thought it was a more "professional" site...I guess that is the kind of banter you are used to with the places you frequent--Mons Venus? This is my first and last post.
Bye

not dictating the advice just the spirit in which it is given, just thought it was a more "professional" site...I guess that is the kind of banter you are used to with the places you frequent--Mons Venus? This is my first and last post.
Bye

Maybe I can help just a bit here. I am a relative newbie on this forum. One thing that I have learned is that you cannot take everything so seriously around here. We all have enough serious business and conversation with clients that sarcasm and slap-stick is used as a form of tension release. Its not intended to be ugly or a personal attack, in nature. But, much of the time its just the way that communication is done. The professionalism of the members does not suffer because of this. Its like we're all just a bunch of colleagues in the break room or tv room watching some tv and hanging out...talking shop. This is where we can let our hair down quite a bit of the time. So, stick around and contribute and have some fun. We will all learn something in the process.

Wow! I have been away from the Forum for a bit (Sorry...The Flyers/Caps game was far more important).

Judi-What the heck are you rambling about? When I said "That's funny. If you research a bit, you can see through it"...I was responding to John's post (Healthagent) that was made five minutes before mine.

And when I posted "I suppose you could call his office and ask for a list of references...going back 10 years."...I was being quite serious. Why didn't you call his office and ask for references? Instead, you decided to make some harebrained statements that didn't make any sense.

It's good the Flyers won or I would have really been angry.

At a certain point I get the feeling judi protests a bit too much. I get the feeling her original post was maybe more a fishing trip. A few here have brought topics into play really just to see if anybody is interested in what they are marketing... I didn't really see anything here as a personal attack on Judi, moreso poking fun at this guy and judi gets a little bent.... fishy? fishy? fishy?

Or judi put money down for a spot... :)

Bye

You will need meds before long, if not already, if you are going to be in this business and be that thick skinned.

Winter

Back