Anyone have experience with Dennis Tubbergen

To R's private message--too new to send a private reply

Thanks, I will put them on my ignore list and give it another try! I really expected more professionalism from an insurance site--would have expected this from a newsgroup. I decided to go to the seminar after a long conversation with someone who attended and said it was worth it if you have high net worth clients, but not for mainstream as the strategies are more complicated. Since our practice is about 40% HNW, I am going to see what he has to offer. I'll report back.

"I really expected more professionalism from an insurance site"

Js...I agree. And I hope your lack of professionalism in this thread will not carry over to other threads. It sounds as if you learned that you need to read the entire thread before jumping to hasty conclusions.

Oh...that's right. You are located in Caps territory.

Actually, I have always been a huge Flyers fan. Of course...growing up in Harrisburg was probably the main reason. In most years, games at the old Spectrum were sold out so I didn't see too many games in person.

My wife even says that I'm completely oblivious to everything around me if a Flyer playoff game is on the tube. Regular season games are almost a tad boring. But I put NHL playoff games right up there with March Madness.

you can give someone insight without being rude and insulting. I think people like you and Chumps have so little power and success in your personal life, that you need to go on an insurance site to "push" people around and insult them to feel good about yourself---really so sad....I hope you and Chumps find your way out of your small mind.

Undoubtedy Chumps will read this and based on your feedback will resign from the industry tomorrow.

Winter

My observation is that are sure some very touchy people on this site. There are some who are very quick to find a sore spot and there are some who read a lot more into statements than have been intended.

Back