Anyone hear of STM called 'Life Shield?'

This is the worse insurance you can get.. it may be cheap but you will see how difficult it is for you to use it.. they also messed up 2 claims by mistakenly denying them.. I have a claim since 3/19 and we are December 19 . Same with a claim done oct 1st. Lapcorp has sent me 5 past due letter. I called them and spoke to over 20 people including supervisors with only false promises .. if they don’t pay them I have to. So now I paid my insurance premium on time and I have to also pay their due. If not it will go and messed up my credit .. stay away from this insurance Lifeshield STM

Lifeshield does not pay - no exceptions. You can get it in writing that they will pay the specific providers that they send you then confirm it with the doctors. After a year, they have rejected all (7) requests for payment (ie ingrown toenail, ear infection, physical, sinus infection and sprained ankle). They are a scam. We are in for thousands due to their mendacious and fraudulent practice.

I dare any one person to list a doctor visit that Lifeshield actually paid.

I have a client who was sold on the idea that at any time they could switch from LifeShield into an ACA policy "if something big came up". I think I had that explained to me, sort of, but I forget now. I can't figure out what SEP could possibly occur.
My client is the spouse who aged into Medicare. They are keeping the coverage on the wife until she is T65. I may attempt to discuss alternatives, but the sales job was so thorough, they just love the idea of the life shield. ACA is "too expensive" for them.
The business income may have dropped this year, will look at this in ACA open enrollment. It's 2 years until spouse is eligible for Medicare...what could go wrong.

Back