Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

Since I have actual experience with the way they market I feel comfortable saying that they don't 'skim the cream of the crop healthy people', they prey on anyone who will listen and feed their dislike of Obamacare into sales, period.

Given the fact that no one will be able to afford an ACA plan next year, or find one that their doctor will take...... their product plus a low cost MEC add on, could be a real winner for the client if pre-ex is not in the way and they have a higher income with a penalty concern. Same for 360 day STM plus MEC if you can still find one next year.

Don't like their plans, but they do cover what they say they cover if you take the time to read them....and they are not the same old crap that Mega and Mid-West used to hawk.

Sad....but they may do well next year.

Belong to a networking group and US Health has been sending their agents out to these groups. They've been asked to leave our group because they are so aggressive in their approach.

Given the fact that no one will be able to afford an ACA plan next year, or find one that their doctor will take...... their product plus a low cost MEC add on, could be a real winner for the client if pre-ex is not in the way and they have a higher income with a penalty concern. Same for 360 day STM plus MEC if you can still find one next year.

Don't like their plans, but they do cover what they say they cover if you take the time to read them....and they are not the same old crap that Mega and Mid-West used to hawk.

Sad....but they may do well next year.
I agree, unaffordable premiums will drive folks to look at alternatives. I don't understand why US Health doesn't try to get better agents. Their plans can stand on their own if the client understands what it can and can't do. But, it must be explained properly.

I agree, unaffordable premiums will drive folks to look at alternatives. I don't understand why US Health doesn't try to get better agents. Their plans can stand on their own if the client understands what it can and can't do. But, it must be explained properly.

Insurance agents never become USH agents.....clueless, unemployed people with no knowledge of the insurance industry do. ;)

Not sure how you can say, no one can afford their premiums next year. That's a crazy statement.
Hell I just got a 8% decrease on my Florida blue plan.

Not sure how you can say, no one can afford their premiums next year. That's a crazy statement.
Hell I just got a 8% decrease on my Florida blue plan.

Perhaps a 60 per cent rate increase is a crazy statement as well. Should we run things by you to determine if they are crazy?

USHA adds memberships and other charges to the health plans they offer. Didn't really understand what they were doing or felt comfortable with their practices. I know they consider agents to be captive and I didn't care for that.

Back