Anyone here sells UHL Term?

I have. It's been a while though. I really liked their ROPTerm with RdPdUp opinion. It is basically a T4ish Term plan. Except the Deluxe. They said it was like T8 but I wouldn't go that far. But they took a lot. The negative was small max face. $50,000

I have. It's been a while though. I really liked their ROPTerm with RdPdUp opinion. It is basically a T4ish Term plan. Except the Deluxe. They said it was like T8 but I wouldn't go that far. But they took a lot. The negative was small max face. $50,000
I use to love writing them… use to be a 200 max.. did this change?

I no longer sell Life but when I did , The Term was great for some conditions ...

you seem to talk about it in past tense .. is it not available anymore?

I use to love writing them… use to be a 200 max.. did this change?

I no longer sell Life but when I did , The Term was great for some conditions ...

you seem to talk about it in past tense .. is it not available anymore?

No, still there. I just haven't had a need for them for a bit. Also rates went up and the ROP changed. Like many ROPs it was priced to low and they are a lot stickier than expected. IMHO.

The Deluxe is good for a rated term policy. However, $50k makes it rough.

I have never had a problem using them.

Back