• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Cheapest 30 yr non med level term age 29

True, however the cases I have with JNL, Met and GE are still inforce for the full face and CV, Last I checked they were still convertible. No Comp and usually a crappy conversion option though.
Those CO’s sold other products not just term . I bet 80% plus of Phoenix was term

He’s 52 now . Even a $1 mil for 10 yrs is going to be at least $300 a month . He pays $90 a month
Yes, but this reminds me of lets say home insurance in wildfire area of California or hurricane in Florida. If what you have now or before was better and/or cheaper, it doesn't matter because it is no longer an option

I actually don't think that is true. I think the bulk of premium was stuff like VUL & even 2nd to Die VUL
Ok . Everytime I heard agents talking about Phoenix yrs ago it was about term ins . But again who wants to take a bunch of older term policys not knowing the health of people with big fave amounts ?

True, however the cases I have with JNL, Met and GE are still inforce for the full face and CV, Last I checked they were still convertible. No Comp and usually a crappy conversion option though.
Agree, good point.

I had heard some if the inforce servicing to clients & agents wasn't the greatest with some of those carriers like MetLife, etc

Back