Anyone in Nashville, TN?

I recently passed my exams, and now I'm waiting on the licenses (Life, Health & Accident, and P&C). While I'm waiting, I wondered if anyone (preferably experienced) in Nashville (Belmont/Downtown area) would want to throw me a line. LOL. (Meet up, talk insurance.) I'm more interested in the P&C side of it, as far as I know. And I'm dead set on working for an independent agency, selling multiple lines. =) Talk to me!! Thank you.

I recently passed my exams, and now I'm waiting on the licenses (Life, Health & Accident, and P&C). While I'm waiting, I wondered if anyone (preferably experienced) in Nashville (Belmont/Downtown area) would want to throw me a line. LOL. (Meet up, talk insurance.) I'm more interested in the P&C side of it, as far as I know. And I'm dead set on working for an independent agency, selling multiple lines. =) Talk to me!! Thank you.

You going to open up a free standing office for the P&C and have employees?

I'm in Cookeville but I do Medicare health and life.

I know a P&C guy that lives/works in Dickson that is a good guy.

That'd be great! ([email protected]) send me an email with his info if you wouldn't mind/wouldn't think he'd mind. Feel free to give me any advice also. I'm sure I'll venture into Life & Health at some point. I'll have those licenses as well. Thank you!

Yeah I was gonna say bluemarlin is in hendersonville too, just didn't wanna call him out. He does LTC and health I think. Talked to him on the phone other day, hes a nice guy.

I have to have 20 posts before I can submit a PM. I'm supposedly a "super genius" and I still have no wiggle room. What is this? lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And I have to wait 30 seconds between posts? Oh man.
This website is now hindering my professional growth. =)

Last edited:
I shot you an email, might be in your spam. Frankly I was just trying to figure out if you were related to my buddy Miles that plays drums for Kelly Clarkson lol. I don't know anything about P&C.

I emailed you back. =)
Isn't it a shame when someone perfectly successful isn't a relative, but just so happens to be when you hear "you have a collect call from the county jail..." lol

Last edited:
Back