Anyone in Nashville, TN?

I think the internets is currently eating my emails. My nameservers got changed this morning and there appears to be some weirdness going on in my main email accounts. New website and changing hosts is throwing mail in the trash, hope I haven't lost leads because of it.

I'm in the Franklin area. Recently became an independent agent (in February) and my main market is the senior market (Medicare and Final Expense). I'd be willing to give pointers/advice. I just don't have any P & C experience. I'd be overwhelmed if I tried to tackle that on top of what I'm already doing :1laugh:

I am with Security Insurance based in AZ. They are awesome. I have used a lot of guys and they don't pay as well or they are hard to work with. Try them for all lines. They a great at all types of P&C business. Check them out at secins dot com

Hey guys, thanks for all of the responses! Ndpistonfan: I'm all ears (or in this case, eyes) for any free advice. I'll gladly take any you can dish! I'm sure I'll have more questions as I delve further in, just trying to locate agents in TN. I'm a stickler for my fellow Tennesseans! Crimsontideagent: I'm in the Belmont area, rather close to Brentwood. You in P&C? I was just wondering, to begin, if it's a good place to start? I really feel I have a knack for understanding business owners, and being able to talk to business owners. P&C is what I'm most personally interested in, maybe that is all that matters. But, I'm also still an outsider--waiting on my licenses, deciding which companies to look into, etc. Workingsmart: I'll look 'em up! Thank you. Bluemarlin: I got your e-mail! I had found the answer to my first and only question I had thus far. I would love to keep you as a contact, and talk more once I wrap my head around this beast. =) Oh... and, I think I'm thinking State Farm. How are they for starters?

To Ndpistonfan - I am in Mt. Juliet. Cannot send you a post but would like to find out more about how you are approaching your market.

Back