Anyone know about Security National Life?

So, you are an underwriter and not an agent?!?

Sounds like you must only know about underwriting term. You may be able to offer some Term Life Underwriting input in the Life Insurance section.

I know about all types of life insurance, actually. I've worked for 5 major carriers as an underwriter (not an agent) and have seen and underwritten it all. Probably half the business that comes into my queue is NOT term insurance. I know about Life Insurance, period -- I do not need to go to some other forum to make a contribution.

People here are very hostile, especially the ones that really do not know what they are talking about. Why not try to have a civil conversation and learn something? Ask questions, etc?

I know about all types of life insurance, actually. I've worked for 5 major carriers as an underwriter (not an agent) and have seen and underwritten it all. Probably half the business that comes into my queue is NOT term insurance. I know about Life Insurance, period -- I do not need to go to some other forum to make a contribution.

People here are very hostile, especially the ones that really do not know what they are talking about. Why not try to have a civil conversation and learn something? Ask questions, etc?
You realize that many of those that you are calling ignorant about the business on here have been selling life insurance for 20,30, 40 years... This part of your post is the reason you are finding hostility is that you come across as an arrogant young man that thinks he knows it all..The HO world and the filed world are miles apart..If you ever "lowered" yourself enough to work in the field, then you might develop a different view of things. You say you have worked for 5 major carriers in your career even though you are relatively young.. That almost makes one raise the question as to why you can't keep a job. :skeptical:

You realize that many of those that you are calling ignorant about the business on here have been selling life insurance for 20,30, 40 years... This part of your post is the reason you are finding hostility is that you come across as an arrogant young man that thinks he knows it all..The HO world and the filed world are miles apart..If you ever "lowered" yourself enough to work in the field, then you might develop a different view of things. You say you have worked for 5 major carriers in your career even though you are relatively young.. That almost makes one raise the question as to why you can't keep a job. :skeptical:

Because having a job sucks....? :huh:

Unfortunately, you are just a nasty person. I can't sell ice to an eskimo, so no thank you, I have no desire to sell it. I enjoy my job and approving people for policies.

It doesn't matter if you have 30+ years of selling insurance, it doesn't make a vast majority of the stuff that's sold any good and that's usually the fault of the insurance company. Most agents, even those around for a long time, have no idea what they are really selling. Sure, they know the name of the product and a high level overview of it, but not the nuts and bolts of it. I get calls from them just about every day to discuss. There is a big difference between those who sell it and those who underwrite it, no doubt. But we still have to work in conjunction with each other.

Can you get off your internet courage high and just have a normal conversation?

I've never lost a job in my life, actually. Why are you such a disgruntled person, filled with so much disgust?
I guess when I run into arrogance, I just can't help myself. Why do have to resort to name calling just because someone doesn't drink the Ramsey Kool Aide? My ID information is all over this forum but you hide behind your forum ID and will not even reveal the company for which you work.

I guess when I run into arrogance, I just can't help myself. Why do have to resort to name calling just because someone doesn't drink the Ramsey Kool Aide? My ID information is all over this forum but you hide behind your forum ID and will not even reveal the company for which you work.

1. You make false accusations and assumptions, so you deserve to be name called.

2. I don't drink Ramsey Kool-aid. He is a wonderful person and provide great advice, but I do not follow him to a 'T' or believe everything he says. Again, just because I named Zander, you go making false accusations and try to say that somehow I'm in Dave's corner.

3. I just joined a day ago on this forum. I don't even know what forum ID is what what you are talking about.

1. You make false accusations and assumptions, so you deserve to be name called.

2. I don't drink Ramsey Kool-aid. He is a wonderful person and provide great advice, but I do not follow him to a 'T' or believe everything he says. Again, just because I named Zander, you go making false accusations and try to say that somehow I'm in Dave's corner.

3. I just joined a day ago on this forum. I don't even know what forum ID is what what you are talking about.
What false accusations?

Forum ID is the name you go by on the Forum.. Life Underwriter.

You certainly spew the Ramsey line, no matter where you got it.

Yeah, you joined the forum yesterday with the idea you were going to teach us something without knowing anything about who is here.

Even the underwriting advice on at least one occasion was in error. So, contrary to your opinion of yourself, you do not know it all.

Now, think up another juicy name for me. You have hit me with a couple I have never been called. Can't wait to see what is next. :yes:

Back