Anyone know who operates MedicareAgentsHub.com?

jesseslome

Expert
An agent called the Association because he was confused thinking we had launched a new Medicare agent online directory. He referred me to MedicareAgentsHub.com (which isn't ours).

Anyone know who created and runs it? I ask because (and I don't mind competition) they seem to have no website presence and are stating online stats that are strangely identical to our reported data (saying almost 100,000 annual visitors and 87% using the directory ... which comes directly off the Association website).

First, they charge a lot more than the Association for a listing (so maybe we should raise rates). But basically I just am curious as to who is behind this. I suspect it's an FMO (offering it free to their own agents). Free is great (if it actually works). Hoping someone will know.

Thanks. You can email me privately at jslome at medicaresupp dot org

Jesse Slome, American Association for Medicare Supplement Insurance

(caveat, not an agent)

Do some large city zip code agent searches, look for agents that are members of both organizations and ask them.

An agent called the Association because he was confused thinking we had launched a new Medicare agent online directory. He referred me to MedicareAgentsHub.com (which isn't ours).

Anyone know who created and runs it? I ask because (and I don't mind competition) they seem to have no website presence and are stating online stats that are strangely identical to our reported data (saying almost 100,000 annual visitors and 87% using the directory ... which comes directly off the Association website).

First, they charge a lot more than the Association for a listing (so maybe we should raise rates). But basically I just am curious as to who is behind this. I suspect it's an FMO (offering it free to their own agents). Free is great (if it actually works). Hoping someone will know.

Thanks. You can email me privately at jslome at medicaresupp dot org

Jesse Slome, American Association for Medicare Supplement Insurance
I ran this through SemRush and they have ZERO traffic of note.

Also, they have 40 backlinks, and they're all from the same sites. Here is one example:

connecticut.medicaresignups.com/articles/choosing-dental-medicare-coverage-in-connecticut

and another:

massachusetts.medicaresignups.com/prescription-drug/massachusetts-part-d-enrollment-periods

The author profiles are linking back to the site that you're referencing so they probably own it if I had to guess...

Good luck.

Jesse: I am a subscriber to your site and I received this email from them on Wednesday:

I just wanted to let you know that I added a free trial listing (expires April 14, 2023) for you on Medicare Agents Hub.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Robert Haggan - Medicare Insurance Agent in Brick, NJ

Would you like any changes made to your listing or the states that we have you licensed to sell Medicare insurance in?

Let me know if you'd like to discuss ways we can optimize your listing to maximize exposure in your target market areas.

Thanks,
Joe

Listings Management

Medicare Agents Hub
https://medicareagentshub.com

The Internet's Most Comprehensive Medicare Insurance Agent Directory

Thanks. If you find out who Joe is ... I'd be grateful. I'm not upset that they are trying to replicate. But they are telling people they have 'our' web traffic and that clearly NOT the case. Appreciate. Jesse

Hi Jesse

I’m seeing those guys popping up on page 1 of local searches on Google, they probably do get some traffic

medicare-agents-hub-city-search-san-bernardino.gif

Maybe it’s a new site? When did it go live?

how come on the Association’s site, no agents come up for Albuquerque NM zip codes? My Mom lives there and I recommended your site.

when I punch in her zip on the Agent Hub, 87113 - 49 agents popped up [EXTERNAL LINK] - Local Medicare Agents Near 87113 (Albuquerque, New Mexico)

-Reuven

Last edited:
It is clearly a new site though they apparently are citing our website traffic as theirs. If you know agents in Alb. feel free to recommend they add their listing. We can't guarantee leads but if no one else is listed ... then people will want to contact them. They can call and we'll explain more. 818-597-3227

i checked out the link you just posted and idk, just speaking from my personal opinion but I think it makes you sound hysterical and desperate.

seems like its just another option for independent agents and agencies to highlight their professions and services

do you write up hit pieces on every competitor or just this one?

medicare-agents-hub-city-search-paradise.gif

Last edited:
Back