Anyone Use Any X-date Companies

PenmanIns

I am curious to see if anyone has used any of the x-date lead/number generator? Looking to see if they are better than any other lead/number generator?

TIA

If you are telemarketing/cold calling try insurancexdate.com they have a lot of information such as names of important potential decision makers. I did not sign up personally but that's because I am more personal lines then commercial currently.

Depends on if they are organically generated or sold in bulk- Datalister is expensive as crap and is re sold to anyone who wants to buy it.

Companies like Beacon Marketing - Neilson Marketing Services - call and generate the x-dates specifically using your agencies name etc...
So x-dating service vary immensely based on how they are generated and what information comes with the X-date - years with current broker, current carrier, number of autos employees locations etc...

the most successful type of telemarketing is called database management. In which over time a telemarketing company calls on your behalf in your area and generates x-dates based on your criteria. They then save the x-date and call it before the renewal most of the time the following year for an appointment.

Personally I have made purchases from datalisters in situations that I did not have time to generate my own x-dates.

Back